Lowering the V
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Lowering the V in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I'm confused why all the major spring manufacturers can't produce lowering springs that deal with the load-leveling Nivomats! I purchased ...
    JRD
    JRD is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Lowering the V

I'm confused why all the major spring manufacturers can't produce lowering springs that deal with the load-leveling Nivomats! I purchased the FG2 and do not want to throw the $$ out the window to get coil-overs. Are they the only option at the moment if I want to get my V lowered?

This is one major mod I want to get done. Any ideas or suggestions besides wait for Eibach or H&R? Are they even going to be able to deliver?

Thanks!

Dreamin is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2016 ATS-V

Re: Lowering the V

Dont follow your question... how is a spring mfg supposed to change the design of the shocks on your car? springs are springs and shocks are shocks You're going to have to wait for a *shock* mfg to come up with a non-nivomat shock for the V (not a coil-over setup... just new shocks).

Only other option I know of if to send your car to Mallett... he changes the mount point of the shocks.. but no way I would trust a spring mfg to redo the design of my shocks.

3. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.