Woodward Dream Cruise - August 21, 2010 - Page 6
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Woodward Dream Cruise - August 21, 2010 in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Originally Posted by rand49er I didn't know your last name was "Luckenbach." lol yeah right...That was some German automotive supplier ...
    JD03Cobra is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 Platinum CTS V

Re: Woodward Dream Cruise - August 21, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by rand49er View Post
    I didn't know your last name was "Luckenbach."
    lol yeah right...That was some German automotive supplier of some sort. They are not there anymore.

More importantly, im thinking of making a Costco run and grilling some food..enough for a decent size group. Trying to go anywhere is a joke...

52many is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by JD03Cobra View Post
    lol yeah right...That was some German automotive supplier of some sort. They are not there anymore.

More importantly, im thinking of making a Costco run and grilling some food..enough for a decent size group. Trying to go anywhere is a joke...
    Costco/grilling... day of? I'll help if you need a hand.

rand49er is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2011 Cruze 1.4T 6MT

This is an advanced reply?!! I must be a savant!

Hey, Jason ... er, I mean, JD03Cobra ... I don't eat red meat, but I can bring some chicken and some other stuff as long as someone/you brings a grill. I can also bring some plates/utensils/cups/napkins*. No sense on you bearing the financial brunt of this. (Unless your name really IS Luckenbach. ) Lemme know.

You know, don't you, that you and I are going for a ride in my car ... you're driving.

* For those Canadians reading this, "napkins" means serviettes ... not "that other thing."
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

Quote Originally Posted by 52many View Post
    Costco/grilling... day of? I'll help if you need a hand.
    Any help would be great!!!

This is an advanced reply?!! I must be a savant!

Hey, Jason ... er, I mean, JD03Cobra ... I don't eat red meat, but I can bring some chicken and some other stuff as long as someone/you brings a grill. I can also bring some plates/utensils/cups/napkins*. No sense on you bearing the financial brunt of this. (Unless your name really IS Luckenbach. ) Lemme know.
    Sounds like a plan Randy...Let's talk a few days before the cruise and figure out what we need. Hopefully we have some sort of an idea how many people are coming. We have a grill here at work. I'll see if that's an option.

You know, don't you, that you and I are going for a ride in my car ... you're driving.
    I'm looking forward to it!!!

52many is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by JD03Cobra View Post
    Any help would be great!!!

Sounds like a plan Randy...Let's talk a few days before the cruise and figure out what we need. Hopefully we have some sort of an idea how many people are coming. We have a grill here at work. I'll see if that's an option.

I'm looking forward to it!!!
    Do we need a canopy? I have a 10 x 10 ez up. Also can bring a portable aluminum table, tabletop grill, charcoal, lighter fluid, etc. Let me know, I'll be happy to help.

Den_93 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac CTS V

Anyone up for Woodward tonight?

No way could I have done it tonight, but what a PERFECT night for it! 80 deg and fair skies ... gorgeous weather!

Den_93, I gotta say, when you stopped over the other day, your car didn't only look great, but that sound is awesome ... and I absolutely HATE that word (awesome), but it's the best one I can think of to describe your car.

You're gonna turn a bunch of heads going up and down Woodward, that's for certain.

EDIT: BTW, I've got a set of tires that's just about beat. I'm just itchin' to roast what's left ... on Woodward, no less.
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

03blwn281 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS V

Hey guys!..I havent been on here for a while but I will for sure be there..Cant wait to see you guys again..
    Last year was a good time..sounds like this year will be bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by 03blwn281 View Post
    ... sounds like this year will be bigger.
    Yeah, you Dallas-Fort Worth guys.

Mu - hu - hu- ha - ha - ha !

0AT E03 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

I was out there with the GTO tonight.

Anyone ever stop on Woodward south of Normandy at that Shell station? Always classic cars and others there.

Yeah, the Shell station is a good place. Lots of cars.

Randy/Jason, let me know if you want me to bring anything for the WDC.

Randy, I hope to get my Passenger side axle in tomorrow. Just got done swaping the CV joints on the G-Force Axle. As for my car sounding "awesome" it is going back to the tuners Tuesday to fix some idle hunting/drivablity issues. I had to relocate my IAT closer to TB because the scan showed it was going crazy (heat soak??) thus causing the idle hunting. Did you hear my car from the main road or just putzin down your street?

Quote Originally Posted by 03blwn281 View Post
    Hey guys!..I havent been on here for a while but I will for sure be there..Cant wait to see you guys again..
    Last year was a good time..sounds like this year will be bigger.
    That's great news Gus! Keep us posted with your arrival date.

Anyone plan on hitting Woodward Friday night? I'm probably going to head over there.

0AT E03 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

I'll probably be up there on Friday.

We're putting a sunroom onto the back of the house, and I'm meeting with the plumber (my brother ) Friday, so can't make it.

Man, I'm doing as much as I can around the house so as to clear the way for the 21st for 4 or 5 hours. Got myself a bit over promised.

Hey! Can somebody start a list of who's coming? Whuddaya think?

I plan on being at woodward on friday and Bakers in Milford on Sunday.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.