Woodward Dream Cruise - August 21, 2010 - Page 10
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Woodward Dream Cruise - August 21, 2010 in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I just waxed up the mighty Taurus. Leaning towards coming, but trying to get some friends to join. Anybody interested ...
    Bigron is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V

Re: Woodward Dream Cruise - August 21, 2010

I just waxed up the mighty Taurus. Leaning towards coming, but trying to get some friends to join.

Anybody interested in my rims and tires on a one day dream cruise discount? Randy.....

rand49er is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2011 Cruze 1.4T 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by 52many View Post
    Great job on this one, Randy!
    Anybody on Woodward today?
    All I did was poast my usual drivel.

I'd LOVE to go to Woodward this afternoon/evening ... 83 deg, partly cloudy, tons of cars.

Ain't gonna happen, though ... too much to do to keep Mrs. rand49er from weighing in on whether or not this advances the rand49er family.

I don't even want to engage in that discussion ... if you know what I mean.

EDIT: Hey. Am I the last one to notice that Poast Counts are being displayed again? I'm just so-o-o observant.
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

0AT E03 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

I might be out tonight with the GTO. Keeping the Vette all clean and nice for tomorrow!

MescalVto is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V

I will probably get out there later; went last night, crazy crowded already; the dinner thing I thought was Sat. is tonite @northern lakes seafood 6-10pm my buddy could only get 2 free tix but is not sure if he can make it or not . . .

JD03Cobra is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 Platinum CTS V

Spotted a Black V1 with chrome wheels (looked like stock wheels) on Woodward around 10:30a...Anyone from here?

commander112 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V Sedan White/Recaro/Manual/Polished

Put me down as in for just a couple of hours around noon.

Still gotta figure out how I can make a grand entrance into the parking lot while smoking the rears and not spill anything in the cooler.

Hm-m ...
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

yooper is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Escalade ESV and Caddy powered Chevy

Smoke some for me(tires). Was hoping to meet all you guys. Unfortunately we will not make it this year. Please send pictures of any 1947--1957 panel vans or suburbans.
    Thanks and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigron View Post
    I just waxed up the mighty Taurus. Leaning towards coming, but trying to get some friends to join.

Anybody interested in my rims and tires on a one day dream cruise discount? Randy.....
    Didn't see this poast ... too dang busy. Have to please "she who must be obeyed" ... PW'd? ... guilty as charged.

Ron, bring the Taurus and a lawn chair, and let's talk. Gonna be lots of food, and the rain is gonna hold off till 4 pm or later.

Did you say, "discount?"

CTS V in the D is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS V

I'll be there for sure. Have the wife and baby with me, so not sure for how long, but definitely looking forward to meeting everyone.

Probably be there after noon sometime, depends on allll the traffic. At least I'll be around cool cars!

Ryan's '05-V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Yukon Denali / 2009 G8 GT

I will be there with my two kids for a little while too.
    Looking forward to see you Randy. Our kids will have fun entertaining each other.

Washed my rather clean V late yesterday afternoon, then used Zaino Z5 Polish (for the first time) over the several coats of Z2 it had on it. DANG! is the car ever shiny! Gonna spritz some Z8 on now.

Trouble is, there's a slight rain out right now and it doesn't look like it's gonna let up for a few hours.

Oh, well ... Plan B is to just go anyway and wipe the car down when I get there.

See you guyz there!

commander112 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V Sedan White/Recaro/Manual/Polished

I will time my visit around the rain. Party on the lake postponed till tomorrow and movie filming let out early (2am). Now have to wash my Harley that got prominent location in the movie and is filthy. Too bad I will be on the cutting room floor (I have a face for radio). They started filming and decided they had too many extras in the scene.

CTS V in the D is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS V

Figures it rains after I spent a good amount of time cleaning my car up. Luckily she's parked in the garage.

Good to know I won't be the only one who's out there wiping there car off to make sure it looks good! The joys of a black car!

Bigron is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by rand49er View Post
    Ron, bring the Taurus and a lawn chair, and let's talk. Gonna be lots of food, and the rain is gonna hold off till 4 pm or later.

Did you say, "discount?"
    Well let me see what I can do. I might load the rims in the Taurus and make my way over. I will bring a dessert to add to the pile of food. What time is food going to be served?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.