Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Spare Wheel / Jack Kit needed

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  mschlott 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm replacing my runflats with some yet to be determined non-runflats so I need to put together a spare kit. Right now I just need a wheel. So if you have a stock wheel for an 05 V that you are wanting to sell contact me. No tire needed.

I'm also looking at putting a kit together to mount the spare. If I get the parts listed here...
http://www.cadillacfaq.com/faq/answers/spare/index.html
... does the jack handle provide the lug wrench? Does it fit the CTS-V lugs?

Thanks
mike

Edit:
1 more minute of creative searching found this.
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forum...l/51372-factory-cts-jack-info.html#post439323
Answered all my questions. Still need a wheel though.

#2 ·
The jack, part number 25740573 shows as not available on gmpartsdirect.com. A little searching found that 25740573 has been replaced with 13500358.

Prices have changed a little from the FAQ but total cost after shipping of all 4 parts is about $130.

mike

#3 ·
I paid under a hundred (exclusive of the wheel you need) for my jack kit from Luke at Lindsay Cadillac. Mind you, that was a bit over four years ago, but he'll know exactly what to give you without any guess work. :thumbsup:

#10 ·
I bought a wheel/tire last fall but had to pay a lot more for it. The people in my office couldn't believe it when a tire shows up wrapped in brown paper.

I found a jack on ebay for a good price. It looks like it will work fine but it is about 1/2" too long to fit within the wheel, so my plan was less than perfect. I was informed after this that I should have just bought the whole jack kit from Lindsey Cadillac.

#11 ·
My Jack kit is on the way. Once I can find a spare, I'm going to pick up a set of the Hankook Ventus V12. They seem like a good bang for the buck. I just can't see shelling out $1800 for tires that wear the way the good years do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.