2005 CTS DVD Won't recognize disc Where to get a replacement Dvd Drive
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, 2005 CTS DVD Won't recognize disc Where to get a replacement Dvd Drive in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; My Nav unit won't recognize the DVD disc. I put in a video DVD disc and it won't see that ...
    gkaminski is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

2005 CTS DVD Won't recognize disc Where to get a replacement Dvd Drive

My Nav unit won't recognize the DVD disc. I put in a video DVD disc and it won't see that either. I tried cleaning the DVD drive but that didn't work. Anybody no where I can get the DVD drive only. Don't want to pay for the whole Nav unit.
    Thanks

Cadillac Shawn is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 Cadillac DTS Northstar

Re: 2005 CTS DVD Won't recognize disc Where to get a replacement Dvd Drive

For some reason, no one on here seems to know the answer to this. I saw you and another post on here and I left one as well. Looks like typical GM garbage radio that they hit you up $500 for. You'd be better off buying the vehicle with the lowest system, then buying a wiring harness and tapping into the GM system and plug in a brand new Alpine head unit. You'd have no trouble for 10 years easily.

3. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.