Kudos to my local dealership - Crest Cadillac
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Kudos to my local dealership - Crest Cadillac in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I just wanted to post a quick story about how pleased and impressed i've been with my local dealership here ...
    sailrace is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): None

Kudos to my local dealership - Crest Cadillac

I just wanted to post a quick story about how pleased and impressed i've been with my local dealership here in Nashville.

I've actually, in the 2 months i've owned the car, been to two dealerships to address some warranty issues (chipping interior paint, DVD not ejecting from the NAV, headlights scratching / cracking, other interior trim issues). The first dealership, which i won't mention, fixed one or two things, but also screwed up one or two things in the process, and made me very unhappy by claiming some of trim and the headlights were just normal wear and tear, and they wouldn't do anything about it. When i asked about even asking GM for warranty coverage, i was told they were already stretching it by replacing the NAV / buttons and the Temp module / ashtray for peeling paint.

So i went to CREST Cadillac in downtown Nasvhille, which is not as convenient, but i wanted to give them a try. They have happily replaced every interior pieces that i had an issue with (including the drivers side interior door panel), no questions asked. And they had one of their guys come out to sand, polish and re-clearcoat the headlights.

I was all excited to get it finished up, and i noticed that the work on the headlights was very sub-par. The clearcoat that he sprayed had run and left a crease, and he didn't sand it down properly to adhere to the plastic. So, frustrated, i took it back - and to rectify everything, they apologized, and have simply ordered me two brand new headlights. I was amazed.

I'm waiting for them to come in, but i can't say enough about their professionalism and willingness to take care of a customer. They have earned my repeat business for a long time to come.

Well done CREST.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

wcryan is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 07 CTS-V Maggied

Re: Kudos to my local dealership - Crest Cadillac

Yeah its great to have more than 1 dealership not too far away

AG'S-V is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V

Re: Kudos to my local dealership - Crest Cadillac

Always good to find a good dealer...sometimes you have to sift through a few first

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.