Cadillac Owners Forum banner
380K views 3K replies 626 participants last post by  SwampFox 
#1 · (Edited)
Doesn't count if you know the other driver ;) or are parked at a meet/race etc. Post all your sightings in this thread!

If you happen to resemble the person/driver spotted, chime in - we'd love to know who we saw.

I saw my 2nd V on the road now (and I wasn't in mine this time),
Fri 8/13 approx 7pm on CA-156 btwn Prunedale and Castroville, best of all it was RED LINE!

-Ben

EDIT - If you spot one parked (again not one you know/at at meet, etc.) you should post that as well. No real limit to only those moving. No posting if you see it on the delear lot ;)

#863 ·
It's 3PM and I'm sitting in Dolphin Stadium getting ready for the game against the Jaguars and I see what looks to be a new, at least '06 or '07, black raven V. It was in the Orange Camry lot on the west side of the stadium. And with the Dolphins flags flyin' too. Pretty sweet.

#864 ·
Saturday, December 9th, 2006 approximately 2:30p.m. Southbound on Hwy 680 in San Ramon, CA. Raven Black with Tan interior. License plate frame said Walnut Creek Cadillac. Car was filthy. Couldn't tell what exhaust system you have.

Dave

#867 ·
About 4:30PM, E of Hamilton, ON saw a silver V going from a Tim Horton's parking lot to the McDonalds next door. It was just off the QEW.

I'm pretty sure it's someone here because it had a familiar Ontario plate: NOTDDADS....

I was in a rental Tahoe since I had tons o' people and the V is sleeping.

#868 ·
Noon today raced a silver V like mine on Imperial Hwy and Santa Ana Canyon Rd at a red light. First time I've seen one around and i got to race it :bouncy:. He told me he was going to launch, but he didnt do to well out of the hole. I had about a car and 1/2 on him through the intersection and then he missed 3rd gear so it wasnt really the best race. The next light was red with lanes open but he made a u turn and didn't want anymore :thepan: Maybe he was on his way somewhere and spotted me for a little race. His V was stock with chrome rims, i have intake and exh no chrome wheels. Lemme know if youre on here so we can do some 1st 2nd or 3rd gr rolls. I get my kooks and tune next week :bouncy:

#869 ·
Silver V North bound 405 at Harbor Blvd in Costa Mesa, Ca.

I gave him a wake up call with the Air Horns in my Guido car.

#879 ·
Silver V North bound 405 at Harbor Blvd in Costa Mesa, Ca.

I gave him a wake up call with the Air Horns in my Guido car.

I guess I'll never know who this guy was...

Via Con Dios V Sightings thread.

#873 ·
ok Me, my wife and son were heading to disney on thursday from deerfield beach on thursday and I though i saw a stealth gray V just like mine. I was driving the family truckster and Lil Joey (the V's name) (don't ask the wife came up with it!) was home asleep while we were on vacation. If it was anyone here give me a shout. Im from SWFL and there are not many here. It is nice to see other ones around.

#876 ·
It's just annoying because a lot of these V's owners are here but few ever come here. And if you try to make a thread, it gets removed. Like the V I saw in Hamilton. I've seen the plate NOTDDADS somewhere here. I'd like to ask the owner a couple of questions. But the odds I ever will is nil.

#880 ·
Same here. I think this should be changed to:
V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY, anywhere but California)

3/4 of these are from California. Also a bunch of people just post:

Saw a V on 3rd Street​
or
Black V spoted on 202​

I always try to post at least the state, CALI-TARDS :D

-Chris

#882 ·
Black Raven in the Safeway parking lot in Dublin, California on New Year's day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.