Cadillac Owners Forum banner
380K views 3K replies 626 participants last post by  SwampFox 
#1 · (Edited)
Doesn't count if you know the other driver ;) or are parked at a meet/race etc. Post all your sightings in this thread!

If you happen to resemble the person/driver spotted, chime in - we'd love to know who we saw.

I saw my 2nd V on the road now (and I wasn't in mine this time),
Fri 8/13 approx 7pm on CA-156 btwn Prunedale and Castroville, best of all it was RED LINE!

-Ben

EDIT - If you spot one parked (again not one you know/at at meet, etc.) you should post that as well. No real limit to only those moving. No posting if you see it on the delear lot ;)

#727 ·
Black V on 495 West in NY, July 3rd around 7PM, driven by a guy who looks like Kojak... Right lane driving like a Mary. Did you have a problem or low tire pressure? You couldn't have been doing over 50MPH. I was going to roll up next to you and offer to play, but I was in a bit of a rush... Do you to take this route often? I'll be looking for you, again.

#732 ·
ctsvwannabe said:
Platinum V w/dealer plate northbound on I-25 in Colorado Springs Friday morning (7/14/06) about 9:30. Pulled up in the fast lane and gave me a thumbs up before blasting ahead and exiting on Academy.

ctsvwannabe
That was me. I was hoping you would follow me onto Academy.
Looked like you have a Corsa exhaust.
You should make it to the next Colorado meet September 10.
Lots of great V owners here in Colorado.

-Bill

#735 ·
Silver V!

6:00am July 18th - Tuesday
Going on Rye Canyon Rd, by Ave Scott (Valencia, CA)
I was next to you for a couple of lights!

Front plate! Nice Wheels! Tints! & Stock Exhaust - just like mine!!! :)

:thumbsup:

#738 ·
ajedwardsjr said:
Uh-oh. Busted. I was supposed to be on Columbia Pike, and running late for an appointment. Don't drive in Arlington, much. Didn't see you, though. I guess I had my eyes on road signs.
Haha, yea, I followed you until you turned in to the Pizza Hut parking lot, my building is right next to it. Only the 2nd V I've seen on the road.

#745 ·
4DOORVET said:
What color? Did you see the plates, I could of been me?
I believe it was black, couldn't catch the plate. Was going the otherway, if I wasn't carting my brothers friends around I would have tried to catch up... since I know most V-Owners are not strangers to showing off that V engine sound I would have loved to get next to it at a light. :)

You thinking about going to the Ohio Street Night at Lancaster Raceway? I'll hopefully be there for the August date.

#746 ·
I would like to use this opportunity to give a shout to my new V friend and fellow Gray owner. I saw him cruising in the other direction, so I whipped a uie and sped after. On Rt. 124, I caught and waived. At the next light we proceeded to talk with lots of people honking, cause we didn't go anywhere. WE finally pulled over, and boy you should of seen the looks we were getting, not one but 2 grays. Mike how ya doin? Hopefully you found us ok, welcome. He got his baby about two weeks after driving to VA from NJ to pick her up.

#747 ·
I've been seeing so many V's this week. I saw a black V with chromed wheels just a few days ago. Talked to the driver a little bit too. I think this was my first random V encounter where I actually got to talk to the other driver.

Today I saw a silver V with chromed wheels and a spoiler traveling south on Haven near the 10.

#749 ·
Wow, two on the road the same day:

1) On Pacific Avenue in Virginai Beach. Platinum, stock exhaust, w/ tint. Traded pleasantries with the driver.

2) [After driving back home to MD]. Another Plat V, on Rowanberry, right near my home in the 'Ridge (scenic Elkridge MD). Driver was heading oposite direction. Never see any in my neck of the woods. Perhaps a new local owner :confused:

-Chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.