Cadillac Owners Forum banner
380K views 3K replies 626 participants last post by  SwampFox 
#1 · (Edited)
Doesn't count if you know the other driver ;) or are parked at a meet/race etc. Post all your sightings in this thread!

If you happen to resemble the person/driver spotted, chime in - we'd love to know who we saw.

I saw my 2nd V on the road now (and I wasn't in mine this time),
Fri 8/13 approx 7pm on CA-156 btwn Prunedale and Castroville, best of all it was RED LINE!

-Ben

EDIT - If you spot one parked (again not one you know/at at meet, etc.) you should post that as well. No real limit to only those moving. No posting if you see it on the delear lot ;)

#202 ·
Dave's V said:
I've seen around 3 Vs since I've been in central CA for about 8 days. A black one on US 50 around Sacramento, platinum heading south on I5 near Stockton and a stealth V heading east on CA12 in Solano County. The last one flashed his high beems but I barely saw him in time. Being from Utah, I have seen just as many Enzos as I have seen Vs in 3 months (one).
Enzo. That's one fugly car. (I'm sure somebody will yell "Flame on!" about that comment...)

#204 ·
I saw a Stealth Gray V in Malvern PA last night at the intersection of Routes 30 and 352.

The car looked great. Anyone on this forum?

#205 · (Edited)
was in Florida for 10 days - Del Ray Beach (Palm Beachish) to Tampa
saw a Raven parked in a downtown Palm Beach Parking lot yesterday (Monday June 13, 3pmish) (sorry, I know, original post says only moving sitings count- so sorry)

that was it

even went to a dealer in Del Ray Beach with grandma to get her oil changed

older Florida sales guy (read 70+) said, "yea, I sold one to a younhg guy like yourself a month ago" I couldn't see a one anywhere on the lot, or showroom "I got 4 of em somewhere around here"

guess the Z is not being highlighted in SoFlo like in NoCal

#206 ·
Spotted one of those fast black raven V's heading east on hwy 152 towards Los Banos, CA around 7:30am. It had a black grille and black powdercoated either stock wheels or aftermarket ones. Could barely see the car over the center concrete barrier.:)

#214 ·
Saw a Black Raven (the FAST ones, of course, are always black) V on northbound I-95 just south of the Fla/Ga border on 6/23/05. Also saw a black V running around Lexington, KY on Harrodsburg Road with a University of Kentucky license plate.

Tonight, at the Tower Shops in Davie, Fla, saw a Platinum V in need of a good scrubbing. Anyone on the forum?

#219 ·
Redline said:
Black V going north on 212 near 169 in Minnetonka, MN (outskirts of MSP) about 7pm. I was in a rental going south. Nice to see one agian while out of town. Could it have been the elusive StealthV?
No, but look for me from Friday the 30th through July 7th. We'll be in Savage most of the time and headed to the NW burbs on the 5th and 6th. You'll hear it before you see it. :lildevil:

#220 ·
I think that would be me BenJet.....280 & Edgewood is my stomping grounds- though there may be more moving into the area. I think the guys in the hills have seen mine shootin passed them on the freeway & have decided join us.

Black stock V, no CTS badges- V only

#222 ·
Spotted a black V heading south on 680 around Fremont at about 9am this morning. He had b&b or corsa exhaust, tinted windows, chrome stock wheels, and was exiting on Mission Blvd. I came at the end in my own black V as he was exiting but, it was too late to make contact.

Cool thing is, before I caught up to this guy, I was cruising behind a brand new black on black STS. The two of us cruising together was a site. ;)

#223 ·
Saw a black V today (6/30) shooting up Barrington.

Saw a black V with red calipers on Sawtelle yesterday (6/29)

I live in West LA.

#225 · (Edited)
Saw the first other V driving last night. I was super excited, but no offense any one- he was an older guy and the car was dirty! I could tell it wasn't anyone one here. Just to throw it out there it was the Garden State Parkway (Autobahn to anyone on it), getting off on Rt37 away from Seaside.

Saw another today on I 80. It was silver heading east. I don't think there was NJ plates, but I was arguing with my girl friend so I almost missed it. About 3:15, around the paramus area.

#226 ·
Rikmyster said:
That is because owners of the BLACK ONES are usually old or ugly and have to BUY their women. Unlike CSTVETT and myself.

I hear it's cheaper to rent than own! :shhh:

I saw two black and a siver V's in Newport and one more silver one in Long Beach on Saturday.

It's a V weekend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.