Cadillac Owners Forum banner
380K views 3K replies 626 participants last post by  SwampFox 
#1 · (Edited)
Doesn't count if you know the other driver ;) or are parked at a meet/race etc. Post all your sightings in this thread!

If you happen to resemble the person/driver spotted, chime in - we'd love to know who we saw.

I saw my 2nd V on the road now (and I wasn't in mine this time),
Fri 8/13 approx 7pm on CA-156 btwn Prunedale and Castroville, best of all it was RED LINE!

-Ben

EDIT - If you spot one parked (again not one you know/at at meet, etc.) you should post that as well. No real limit to only those moving. No posting if you see it on the delear lot ;)

#184 ·
Saw one yesterday (5/26) on the way home from the airport. It was black with temps. Getting off of the New Jersey Turnpike exit 14 onto 78w. Real nice chirpin them outta the toll. You car hear the growl even with the windows closed and someone talking. Then the livery car caught up to him at the parkway.

#185 ·
Hey Benjet, may well have been me on the Edwood.....I often run from my place in San Mateo (92) to Frys in Palo Alto (Page Mill), 280 at speed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I love that drive! Makes me enjoy all pc failures! (Fry's is a computer store the size of Target).
For those that haven't seen this stretch of road, imagine 4-6 lanes of open traffic for about 15 miles through "rural" SF bay area freeway ....considered one of the prettiest urban freeways in the US.

And rare policia...a buddy of mine is a 20 year vetran (of the local police) with a vette, he agrees.

Vroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

knockin on wood,
zeke

#193 ·
unbelivable day

first saw a XLR withy the top down cruisin north on 101, 3 pm , burlingame.

went to pleasant hill, turned around, headed back home, cross the bay bridge (new bay bridge is coming along quickly, barges in the bay with preformed bridge spans, very cool)

then black CTS-V crusing north on 101 just past candlestick point (5:45 pm) (me sb)

then, WOW, saw the new funkin cadi!!!! Wow, croi\ss between a vette and our girl, definetly can see the lineage- sorry I don't know the letters, but it was sweet- WOW!:bouncy:

#194 ·
Yesterday was nuts. I drove approximately 200 miles round trip. Most of the fun was on the way home. I attended a golf tournament in Gilroy, CA at the Eagle Ridge Golf Course. I was leaving the parking lot tailing a black CTS-V, the fast ones like mine.:)

Something else to note was a little fun I had laying the smackdown on a black SRT-4 on hwy 101. You guys should've seen them. They were tickled to see a black V lay it down. Something they don't get to see too often. They must have been from Los Angeles, CA area. They had Orange County brand new plates. ;)

#197 ·
Sometime Thursday/Friday last week a Silver V from the Rivermark housing area (rivermark is a big master-planned community in Santa Clara, CA) turning onto Garrity Way. My girlfriend and her mom were in the V moving some stuff to our house. I was ahead of them in the big red dodge pickup full of furniture.

If you live in Rivermark definitely give me a PM/email (tim@haxorwear.com). Would be uber to have another V owner in the neighborhood.

-Tim

#201 ·
I've seen around 3 Vs since I've been in central CA for about 8 days. A black one on US 50 around Sacramento, platinum heading south on I5 near Stockton and a stealth V heading east on CA12 in Solano County. The last one flashed his high beems but I barely saw him in time. Being from Utah, I have seen just as many Enzos as I have seen Vs in 3 months (one).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.