Cadillac Owners Forum banner
380K views 3K replies 626 participants last post by  SwampFox 
#1 · (Edited)
Doesn't count if you know the other driver ;) or are parked at a meet/race etc. Post all your sightings in this thread!

If you happen to resemble the person/driver spotted, chime in - we'd love to know who we saw.

I saw my 2nd V on the road now (and I wasn't in mine this time),
Fri 8/13 approx 7pm on CA-156 btwn Prunedale and Castroville, best of all it was RED LINE!

-Ben

EDIT - If you spot one parked (again not one you know/at at meet, etc.) you should post that as well. No real limit to only those moving. No posting if you see it on the delear lot ;)

#33 ·
Not yet! Trying to decide whether or not to go with the 05 CTS-V or wait on the STS-V. The reason is that I have to drive the entire length of Mopac everyday to get to work, and can't imagine clutching for an hour each way in traffic everyday. You can guess where I work. Well, it would be sweet anyway regardless of the stick eh..? I loved seeing your car man, much better than my golf game for sure...Made my day. Hope to see you around.

Scambo

#35 ·
Westmont Illinois [ a Chicago suburb. ], believe it or not another guy has a silver one in my office complex. I have a black one and last night merged onto Rt. 83 in Oak Brook with another black one on my tail. We showed every one what a V can do on a clover leaf merging into fast traffic. I needed to get off at the first exit rolled down the window and gave a big thumbs up, he rsponded and both of us knew we had the best car on the road.

#902 ·
lol... that was me.

#36 ·
Black one spotted today Southbound PCH in Hermosa Beach, CA. Kinda weird experience considering I was in a cab on my way back to the airport and the guy probably thought I was a freak.

I had just enough time to scream "Hey, check out the website......." If that was you send me an e-mail.

Reed
http://www.cadillacfaq.com

#37 ·
There are only 200 V's in Canada (maybe 201 in about another 10 days :halo: ). I have NEVER seen one in motion before and then today I see TWO.

One black and one silver.

The black was was northbound at the Massey Tunnel in Delta BC and the silver one on no 3 road in Richmond - driven by an asian woman.

#38 ·
I saw 2 on Tuesday myself. And I had only seen about 5 since they were released.

1 was in the Logan Airport Central Parking Garage.
1 was on Rte 128 S in the afternoon. Both were black. However this one had an unfortunate MA front plate. I will NEVER have mine permanently installed!

#39 ·
I know this is a revival of an ancient thread, but I am trying to avoid too many repeats. I saw a NICE Redline with Corsa on the Capital Beltway in Tysons Corner tonite. VA plate was the very subtle "BIGDOG" plus another letter.

Was that anyone here? I was in the '89 mustang ragtop that passed you in the center lane (I used the Vyesteerday....)

Doug

#41 ·
6104696 said:
I know this is a revival of an ancient thread, but I am trying to avoid too many repeats. I saw a NICE Redline with Corsa on the Capital Beltway in Tysons Corner tonite. VA plate was the very subtle "BIGDOG" plus another letter.

Was that anyone here? I was in the '89 mustang ragtop that passed you in the center lane (I used the Vyesteerday....)

Doug
Doug, that would have been me... Thought that was you, but your car threw me off...

And the license plate is a long story... :coolgleam

James

#44 ·
I see Vs regularly, several a week but nothing like the insane number of AMG 55 and M cars :bonkers: ...

Orange County California

#45 ·
In PA I've seen 3 CTS-V's 2 Silver and 1 Black (Philly). Since then (months ago), I haven't seen another V on the road. I know the black V crashed (I posted pics), and a Silver V crashed near my home as well. :crying:

In FL I've seen 1 CTS-V (Palm Beach area). It was Black with tinted windows and an aftermarket exhaust system (looked like the B&B exhaust tips).

#46 ·
I see a black v occasionally (the guy/gal? lives a couple of miles west of me), and I saw another black v on the e-way last week ... say, maybe that was the same one! My v is stealth grey, and I'm sure I'll NEVER see another one like it. How many v's were made in 2004 anyway? How many 2005's? Anybody know what the production volumes are?

BTW, this really is an old thread.

#47 ·
I'm always on the LIE and the Northern State Pkwy, Jackie Robinson Pkwy, No V siting's ever. I never even run into someone who want's to play! Except that one time on the LIE when I cleaned up the CLK 55 AMG.. SWEET!

I bought the car on December 29th 04. I was cheking it out a few weeks prior to purchasing. No V's spotted before or after purhase.

#49 ·
Living in the Northern VA, DC area I see V's on the road much more than you would think or even like....

During my EARLY Morning Sunday before Christmas Shopping I pulled into an empty parking garage at the Tyson's Mall only to park next to another Platium V. That V had Harley Davidson license tag holders.... Two Platium V's side by side in a parking garage... Who would have thunk it???

As for the person with the Stealth Gray V, I Saw two on the dealer lot in Seattle just last week, and a Red Line! That Red Line sure was sweet looking!

#50 ·
Got my v on Jan 21st ... the dealer had a black one and a platinum one ... they're still there on his lot nearly one month later.

Vetts NV: Sorry, I won't be making it to Seattle any time soon so I probably won't see the other Stealth Gray/Grey v's but it's nice to know I'm not alone. BTW, I agree with you about the Red Line v's ... VER-R-R-R-RY nice!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.