Cadillac Owners Forum banner
380K views 3K replies 626 participants last post by  SwampFox 
#1 · (Edited)
Doesn't count if you know the other driver ;) or are parked at a meet/race etc. Post all your sightings in this thread!

If you happen to resemble the person/driver spotted, chime in - we'd love to know who we saw.

I saw my 2nd V on the road now (and I wasn't in mine this time),
Fri 8/13 approx 7pm on CA-156 btwn Prunedale and Castroville, best of all it was RED LINE!

-Ben

EDIT - If you spot one parked (again not one you know/at at meet, etc.) you should post that as well. No real limit to only those moving. No posting if you see it on the delear lot ;)

#2,468 ·
I saw a V2 Coupe on one of the parkways out here on the Sprain yesterday around 9ish, 10? I gave him the thumbs up. Older guy. Probably was like 'why is this guy in this dodge minivan giving me a thumbs up?'. I was making a round to pick something up for the job. LOL

#2,472 ·
Haven't seen a V in my area all summer. But in the past week I've seen 2. The first one was driving south on Rt 44 in Concord, Oh. just after we got a foot of snow. The second one I saw today in Sam's club parking lot in Mentor, Oh. Mine has been parked for a month under its cover in the garage and has never seen snow...you guys must have really nice rides for these to be your winter drivers.

Car Vehicle Snow Asphalt Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Motor vehicle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.