Cadillac Owners Forum banner
380K views 3K replies 626 participants last post by  SwampFox 
#1 · (Edited)
Doesn't count if you know the other driver ;) or are parked at a meet/race etc. Post all your sightings in this thread!

If you happen to resemble the person/driver spotted, chime in - we'd love to know who we saw.

I saw my 2nd V on the road now (and I wasn't in mine this time),
Fri 8/13 approx 7pm on CA-156 btwn Prunedale and Castroville, best of all it was RED LINE!

-Ben

EDIT - If you spot one parked (again not one you know/at at meet, etc.) you should post that as well. No real limit to only those moving. No posting if you see it on the delear lot ;)

#2,434 ·
Looked like my Black, sunroof delete, '05 in Irvine California today.

Damn I miss that car.

#2,449 ·
I have seen a good looking lady driving a black V1 in richfield twice around the 494 and Lyndale area. I've been in Maryland DC area for a few weeks now I have not seen a V1 on the road since leaving MN. Saw one redline V1 all stock looking in Alexandria parked in Old Town last weekend.

#2,450 ·
Yesterday, 4pm in NJ... Ran into a V1 with jersey plates and a red R sticker on the trunk. I was in a 200 and gave em a thumbs up, but he looked confused and kept cruising slowly. The bumper and grill was def V. Emblems were on the correct spots, wheels looked like the right ones, and looked like stock V exhaust.

#2,452 ·
Saw a black V1 in the L parking lot at Giants stadium Sunday.

#2,453 ·
Today I (regretfully) rented a Yaris to zip from San Diego to Sacramento and back. As I was leaving Pacific Beach I pulled up next to one of the favorite V1s that I've seen in person.

It was a v1 that was painted (I asked him) white and lowered with blacked out wheels and grill. Honestly, it looked freaking awesome! It literally has me considering doing a white wrap. Looked that good!

#2,457 ·
I have always liked that pearl white finish.

Anyway, I was looking into a new C7, white with the dark wheels.

Something like this:

The ducts on the top are a little too ricer for me so I might need to get them paint matched so they blend in a little better. I am hoping they offer this as a factory option on the later years.

#2,458 ·
C7 is bad ass in White.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.