V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY) - Page 8
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 172 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY) in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Trukk, Some people buy something cuz they are making a statement, then there are the V Freaks Like us, who ...
    CTSV05 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Re: V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY)

Trukk,

Some people buy something cuz they are making a statement, then there are the V Freaks Like us, who make it part of our lives!!!!!

I'm always lookin, and I've only seen 2 on the road.

ylwjacket is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I've seen 2 in the past 2 days. Yesterday at rush hour, a Platinum, very clean, going to Tampa Airport. Made we want to wash my car.

This morning, in Oldsmar (a town of about 6,000 people here in the Bay Area), a red V passed me going the other way on a 2 lane road. The other driver looked as surprised as I did.

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP

I saw 2 in 1/2 an hour heading Rte. 2 W approaching Greenfield, MA. Both black, one an '04, the other didn't get to see but did have tinted windows. He was actually on a stretch of Rt 2 that joins I-91.

That was Wednesday around noon.

Vrocks is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Post Re: V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY)

Well since the first two or three that I saw months ago ( two of them were crashed, 1 Platinum and 1 Black, and I haven't seen them since ), I've seen two new V's in the past week and a half.

One was a brand new Black V up near Lehigh University, and the other V was Platinum. I got a thumbs up from the Platinum V driver after I pulled along side of him, but he wouldn't run ( I want to see if my V's as strong as an '05 ). The guy in the Black V stayed away.... he stayed way behind me and had no intentions of running through the back roads. Probably because his V was new, and he didn't want to push it... Overall, I'm surprised at the tame nature of these other V owners.

I bet they're not forum members.

benjet is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

This time a Platinum V on Burlingame Ave (West bound) turned onto North bound California about 6:30pm today. Geez what is it with this intersection?

trukk is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon

MD. Rt 50 Eastbound at 495 interchange around 5PM yesterday. I zoomed up on a black V with stock exhaust. Didn't notice if it was an '05 or '04. Slowed down next to him, and honked, and gave the the thumb. Black guy driving, waved back. I sped off at a high rate of speed.

Wow, 2 V's in 2 weeks, after seeing zero for 1 year. Cool.

-Chris

Groo-V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I know these were not in "motion" but after having seen two V's in the 7 months I've owned this car, I see two parked at the Houston airport. A platinum V that had to park on the roof like me for two days (Slow 35th...was that you?) and then a black V one floor down in the parking garage. Three V's (including mine) in one parking lot at the same time by chance. Sales must be picking up.

Koooop is online now Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): A Truck with an LS2 Truck motor

I went to Boise for a few days and sure enough, I saw one there. I tortured the guy on a 2 lane road going 35MPH in a 55 zone so he'd pass, I wanted to hear what the stock exhaust sounded like...Not bad, that V passed my Van pretty fast!

Black on Black 05 V (new with Marina Motors paper) Southbound Hwy 17 from SJ into Santa Cruz, RIGHT NOW (and it's not me! - I drive that road often)

Quote Originally Posted by Groo-V
    I know these were not in "motion" but after having seen two V's in the 7 months I've owned this car, I see two parked at the Houston airport. A platinum V that had to park on the roof like me for two days (Slow 35th...was that you?) and then a black V one floor down in the parking garage. Three V's (including mine) in one parking lot at the same time by chance. Sales must be picking up.
    I bet you were in motion when you saw them

slow35th is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Groo-V
    Like Shaggy said....."Wasn't me"

Big Bad V is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS V

I just now saw a platinum V turning from Yapank-Moriches road onto Montauk Hwy in Moriches headed west. Was that any of you LI New York members. Maybe Wilsctsv, where you out this way today.

Craig

darvish is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 05 sedan , 11 Wagon

Silver V southbound on Handley Rd out of Clayton MO... i was in a yellow Lotus 7... only V ive seen on the road here is St Louis... 0900 approx... Friday..16 APR 05

Bill
    St Louis

6104696 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

I saw somebody today in a new V from Moore Cadillac. Still has the temp tags; Platinum, heading east on Route 7 in sterling VA. Exited I think onto FF county parkway maybe 5:30-ish.

We were in our non-descript suburban....while my 5-year old pointed and shouted "Daddy, somebody is driving your cadillac!!!"

Doug

willsctsv is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): none

Bug bad V wasn't me, nice meeting you Sunday!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.