V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY) - Page 7
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 169 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Like Tree60Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY) in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Saw a black V 405 north past the 110 at 8:43 today.. No plates (but going the other direction) The ...
    ctsvett is offline FAQ is your Friend
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Re: V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY)

Saw a black V 405 north past the 110 at 8:43 today.. No plates (but going the other direction)

The great thing about the DRLs is you can see a V a mile away.

Reed

b4z
    b4z is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 Standard SrX grey/black

There's no accounting for taste, but this sighting takes the cake.

For the last 4-5 months I have seen a black "V" driven by a woman in her 40-50s.
    I have a black SRX so everytime I see her, she is also looking at my black SRX.

Two days ago I see this black CTS w' mesh grille from a distance.
    I look at the wheels and audibly said, "oh crap."

I then look up at the driver and see that it is her, and it is in fact the "V".

Only problem is it now has chrome whels with wiggly spokes and a yellow line Vogue tires on it!!!!!

I am speechless.

Harley Guy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Bought my V in August 04 and have not seen another one on the road yet! I know that there are at least 2 other forum members here in the Pittsburgh area. I have also spent some time in Sarasota this winter and didn't see any down there either. Saw a few Bently Continental GT's, some Ferraris, buch of Porsches and a heard of M3's.

willsctsv is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): none

Grand Central Pkwy, this afternoon 2004 V in Black. I spoke to the guy, we were in traffic. I asked if he had any problems with the rear, he said no!

Wish i was in mine! My V is at the dealer getting a new Rear!
    I wished him luck, told him how much fun this car is to drive, he agreed and we went on our way!

DILLIGAF is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 04 ctsV platinum,maggied,rt cats,headers,corsa,stealth tune

I,ve had my v since november and have yet to see another one.My dealer says there are 2 in the wichita ks area.I live 50 miles north,very small fish bowl.

slow35th is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Groo-V
    Drop me a note (dfp5@msn.com) when you're coming out to Sienna in the V and we could meet at the Sienna Grille. I'd like to see the Platinum V.
    Will Do

Groo-V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by slow35th
    Will Do
    Klamath and I are meeting tomorrow night. I know he would like to see your platinum V as well so when you head out our way, the three of us will have to get together.

Skiddles is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Saw a silver V at Captree State Park (boat docks), LI, Sunday morning, 3/27/05. It was parked among Vettes.

VELOSE is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Spotted a stock platinum silver "V" on Corral Hollow in Tracy, CA today around 12:30pm. A lady was driving it. I don't think she knows what she's driving. It was pretty dirty and didn't look like she cared for it much.

There's also another fellow "V" blk/blk around the corner from me here in Tracy, CA. He was the original "V" I had ever seen. Eventhough I spot him on his driveway from time to time, I've never seen him on the road. Either way, the guy has told the local dealership that he plans to "Maggie" his car, and wants to "Put one over on me" PLEASE!

Dave's V is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

I saw a black V on my way to the dealer to look at an 05 GTO. I was driving my 00 Grand Prix GTP.

Well they didn't have any GTOs on hand, but they had a couple 05 Vs. I ended up leaving the dealer with my platinum/ebony V. I"m still wondering why I was even considering a GTO, when the V is out there.

Besides the one back V, I never seen another one.

Barak is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I live in Southern California. Never saw one on the road until I got mine a month ago. I drove through an intersection in Chino Hills and saw a platinum like mine. I slowed down to about 5 mph and waved at the guy.

The second one I saw was in Rancho Cucamonga, an old lady was driving it.

Third one I saw was in Ontario at the dealer, redline with Corsa exhaust.

I see tons of CTS's with the V grill, but I'd never mistake it for a real V.

CTSV05 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Saw a V last Fri, at 1:50 p.m., on Int 495 outside Indy heading East. Blk.

trukk is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon

After about 1 year of really being on the 'look out' for V's on the road, I FINALLY saw one.

Light Platimum '04, with an older guy (salt-pepper hair/beard) in MD, getting onto 95 S from Rt 100. Caught up with him around Rt 32. I honked and pointed, and he just pulled over a few lanes, and slowed down. He gave me a non commited response. Not sure if he saw I was a V (although there can be no denying he heard it, as I was in 4th, at about 75 mph, with the Corsa, right next to him.).

Anyway his V had stock exhaust, and a fugly fitzmall.com license frame.

Confidence is low that he reads this forum, but you never know

It was nice to finally see another, but all in all kinda a let down. Heh.

-Chris

NIK
    NIK is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '99 De Ville, '05 CTS-V

Red face Re: V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY)

Quote Originally Posted by trukk
    After about 1 year of really being on the 'look out' for V's on the road, I FINALLY saw one.

Light Platimum '04, with an older guy (salt-pepper hair/beard) in MD, getting onto 95 S from Rt 100. Caught up with him around Rt 32. I honked and pointed, and he just pulled over a few lanes, and slowed down. He gave me a non commited response. Not sure if he saw I was a V (although there can be no denying he heard it, as I was in 4th, at about 75 mph, with the Corsa, right next to him.).

Anyway his V had stock exhaust, and a fugly fitzmall.com license frame.

Confidence is low that he reads this forum, but you never know

It was nice to finally see another, but all in all kinda a let down. Heh.

-Chris
    Don't be so letdown at seeing an "older guy." If you pull up to this "older guy" with your Corsa exhaust, his Corsa is gonna answer right back at ya! Could be a lot of fun! Seriously, I'm not the guy you saw, but I probably will be going thru Maryland in a couple of weeks - look for me (Raven black/black '05).

trukk is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon

Quote Originally Posted by NIK
    Don't be so letdown at seeing an "older guy." If you pull up to this "older guy" with your Corsa exhaust, his Corsa is gonna answer right back at ya! Could be a lot of fun! Seriously, I'm not the guy you saw, but I probably will be going thru Maryland in a couple of weeks - look for me (Raven black/black '05).
    Heh, I could care less how old he was. I was just hoping to run into a fellow enthusiastic V owner.

I'll keep my eyes open, as always.

-Chris

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.