Cadillac Owners Forum banner
380K views 3K replies 626 participants last post by  SwampFox 
#1 · (Edited)
Doesn't count if you know the other driver ;) or are parked at a meet/race etc. Post all your sightings in this thread!

If you happen to resemble the person/driver spotted, chime in - we'd love to know who we saw.

I saw my 2nd V on the road now (and I wasn't in mine this time),
Fri 8/13 approx 7pm on CA-156 btwn Prunedale and Castroville, best of all it was RED LINE!

-Ben

EDIT - If you spot one parked (again not one you know/at at meet, etc.) you should post that as well. No real limit to only those moving. No posting if you see it on the delear lot ;)

#1,909 ·
Spotted a black v either an 06-07 on 101 north just past Salinas. I was in my black v going the same direction. Was today around 6, Anyone here?

#1,914 ·
4/13 Spotted a Black V1 with custom wheels & tinted windows on Long Lake/Telegraph in West Bloomfield around 5:30p.

#1,915 ·
Saw a black V1 with tints and I think exhaust on 80 east near Patterson around 11:30 today.

#1,917 ·
Wells theys wasn't clears so theys were tints. Looked butters.

#1,919 ·
#1,930 ·
Saw a Black STS-V pass me on McGuiness Ferry Rd while I was on my home in my Black CTS-V... looked really sharp He gave me a wave out his window but could'nt do the same since I had windows up and air on! I really love the look of the STS , Not sure if he's on the forums here or not. I'd like to swap cars and we could take each others for drive to see the difference.

#1,933 ·
Spotted a Black & Platinum V's both down town Milford on Sunday 5/15/11.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.