Cadillac Owners Forum banner
380K views 3K replies 626 participants last post by  SwampFox 
#1 · (Edited)
Doesn't count if you know the other driver ;) or are parked at a meet/race etc. Post all your sightings in this thread!

If you happen to resemble the person/driver spotted, chime in - we'd love to know who we saw.

I saw my 2nd V on the road now (and I wasn't in mine this time),
Fri 8/13 approx 7pm on CA-156 btwn Prunedale and Castroville, best of all it was RED LINE!

-Ben

EDIT - If you spot one parked (again not one you know/at at meet, etc.) you should post that as well. No real limit to only those moving. No posting if you see it on the delear lot ;)

#1,746 ·
Sunday 7-18 2:00pm ish. Black V heading into Fairfax Circle, VAHome Despot parking lot as I was heading out. I flashed him the Vulcan "V" sign and he gave me a thumbs up in return.

#1,747 ·
Saw Linden on the Jackie Robinson yesterday. Didn't realize it was him at first. I was too busy checking out his car. It was like watching my own V going down the road :D

#1,750 ·
Black V with gun metal rims and National Guard plate on Gene Snyder near Shelbyville Rd in Louisville

#1,752 ·
Saw a black V yesterday, 7-22 @ 9 a.m. on El Camino Real in Palo Alto. I was turning right, you were turning left. You looked like you had a full car! You waived and I waived back, but I always forget my windows are tinted so dark, so you may not have seen me.

Anyway, your car looked so clean! I definitely need to give mine a bath this weekend.

#1,754 ·
Saw a black V1 with corsa on college ave in State College, PA this afternoon. while driving friends Escalade. Had 5 people in the car and the front passenger gave me the finger. :tisk: It's cool though, he looked like a special needs person so it's not his fault.

#1,758 ·
Spotted a Platinum V this morning with dark stock wheels on Long Lake Rd.

#1,761 ·
Saw this beauty tonight after dinner....

Best part? Its not even a V. Its getting its own thread

#1,763 ·
That could be me......

Speaking of sightings.. I saw two V1s in the same afternoon! 1st time ever.

The 1st one was black with black stockers and a FUK your JDM sticker on the window... white dude with glasses....and I think it had gold badges. I saw him on Lake st just west of 83 going west in traffic.

Then I saw another V1 on army trail road going east... caught a slight glimpse of the driver... really tan white dude, or maybe a mexican... I really feel like I'm being racist or something.. short haircut, darker hair...

I couldn't give the V sign... of course I was in the wife's grocery getter going to get the carrier bearing replaced.

Anyone?

#1,765 ·
Saw a pair of Vs parked curbside in San Francisco on Saturday leaving the BBQ competition/ Zac Brown Band concert at Fort Mason. The first one was I believe was parked right on Bay St. I couldn't really tell what color it was... it needed a bath bad! The distinguishing thing about this V was that you had placed the front plate over the Cadillac emblem on the upper grill. I am assuming that is a temporary thing?? I hope....

The second was a very clean black '04 or '05 V parked on The Embarcadero near Pier 23. It is funny how I go months without seeing a V, and then I see 3 in one week! Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Cadillac sts
Vehicle Car Mode of transport Road Pickup truck

#1,766 ·
Michigan license COB-2273 (or at least that's what I thought it was in my review mirror) on a black V going southwest on Pontiac Trail at Dixboro Rd going toward Ann Arbor at 11:20 AM today. I was my DD ... I tried to give thumbs up, but I doubt you saw me as you were looking the other way to see if traffic was clear.

BTW, you were a blond female!

And if you weren't, I humbly apologize.

#1,767 ·
Spotted a black V at Hooters yesterday on Big Beaver...yep i said it...Big Beaver.

#1,768 ·
Black V1, looked stock, UCONN I plate at Spaghetti Junction in The Ville

#1,771 ·
Hey Guys,

I just signed up today. I'm in Hatfield. I use 309 back and forth to work. Only thing is, I start work early in the AM - like 4am, but I'll keep an eye out for you...:halo:

Bought my '05 CTS-V about 2 months ago from Florida. Redline w/ the light Tan interior. (Already bought a set of Black Wet Okole seat covers for the front seats so I don't destroy them) Best part - when delivered it had 1,380 miles on the odometer. Today I turned 3,000.:D

Don't really plan on too many mods as it's my DD. I've got the skip-shift covered. Otherwise, maybe a CAI and something to reduce/eliminate the wheelhop. In time, for now I'm just enjoying the ride.

Attachments

#1,773 ·
Not counting my Black V, I saw 2 Silver V's, a Red V and a White Pearl V. Lots of V's out yesterday in Orange County California.

#1,774 ·
I haven't seen my V, I loaned to a friend. I hope it comes back someday... In one piece... Clutch not fried... Rear end not popped...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.