Cadillac Owners Forum banner
380K views 3K replies 626 participants last post by  SwampFox 
#1 · (Edited)
Doesn't count if you know the other driver ;) or are parked at a meet/race etc. Post all your sightings in this thread!

If you happen to resemble the person/driver spotted, chime in - we'd love to know who we saw.

I saw my 2nd V on the road now (and I wasn't in mine this time),
Fri 8/13 approx 7pm on CA-156 btwn Prunedale and Castroville, best of all it was RED LINE!

-Ben

EDIT - If you spot one parked (again not one you know/at at meet, etc.) you should post that as well. No real limit to only those moving. No posting if you see it on the delear lot ;)

#127 ·
I just got back on Friday evening from a 5k mile vacation I took down to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. I wasn't driving the V but, on Friday driving west on Hwy 10 past Phoenix, I saw three V's going the opposite way during a 4 hour period. One had 19" or 20" black wheels with a polished lip. I'm serious, when I saw that V, I literally said, "OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT!" My wife thought we were getting into an accident. I was just excited to see a V the way I want to modify mine.:thumbsup:

#129 ·
Was in Salt Lake last Thursday around noon; saw a black V turning left off of Foothill. Am in Alexandria (near Washington D.C.) this week to speak at a conference; haven't been out of the hotel much & haven't seen any of those Vs that met at Tysons Corner a couple of weeks ago.

#132 ·
dannystang said:
Saw a V on US1 and 124 street today (Miami)

Maybe a dealer demo.

Revved my engine and the guy got scarred...?
Wow, Danny, you can scar a guy like that? What you got in there, a 427?

Sorry, admitted smartass here, couldn't resist.

#134 ·
If you're going to live in our country, you'll have to speak our language. Americanish. :p

"Me not know English? That's unpossible!" -- Homer Simpson

#136 ·
Vrocks said:
Well since the first two or three that I saw months ago ( two of them were crashed, 1 Platinum and 1 Black, and I haven't seen them since ), I've seen two new V's in the past week and a half.

One was a brand new Black V up near Lehigh University, and the other V was Platinum. I got a thumbs up from the Platinum V driver after I pulled along side of him, but he wouldn't run ( I want to see if my V's as strong as an '05 ). The guy in the Black V stayed away.... he stayed way behind me and had no intentions of running through the back roads. Probably because his V was new, and he didn't want to push it... Overall, I'm surprised at the tame nature of these other V owners.

I bet they're not forum members. :D
Vrocks - Where are you from? I live in Bethlehem, PA, went to Lehigh University and I've been on the south side of Bethlehem with my '05 several times. I generally go to Sal's Pizza on Fridays. I don't think you saw me 'cause I know I would have seen you. Note: I've seen one black one on the road so far, and it was driven by a female (not that there's anything wrong with that.)

#138 ·
lawfive said:
Was in Salt Lake last Thursday around noon; saw a black V turning left off of Foothill. Am in Alexandria (near Washington D.C.) this week to speak at a conference; haven't been out of the hotel much & haven't seen any of those Vs that met at Tysons Corner a couple of weeks ago.
Enjoy Alexandria. Take a $5 cab ride up to Lindsay cadillac and you can see not only a V, but the factory-authorized wannabe known as the VXi.

Sorry no V meets in the next few days as far as I know.

D

#139 ·
Seattle, WA...

on I-90 going west... rolled with another Platinum V... looked like a 2004 because it had the 2 antennas... black interior.. i gave you the thumbs up.. you looked over.. looked down at my V badge and acknowledged!

There's 2 black V's I see on a regular basis.. one in downtown seattle.. we were at a light... in between us was my buddies M3... the other one is going towards redmond on 520... i see a dirty black V all the time...

#144 ·
LtStealth said:
Reston VA 7:45AM..

Spotted a Light Platinum on Weihle Ave just north of Sunset Hills. 610, was that you? Could not get the guy's attention as I was in my Audi. The weather forcast called for rain, so the V stayed in the garage today :mad:
No, not me. I am in the mustang today since it will rain and it is already dirty. This means that I will see redline CTS-V on the beltway on the way home, since every time I am in the mustang I seem to see him (not so true lately since I have been using the mustang a bit more due to the nice spring weather)

dhg

#146 ·
Hmm, I also saw a black V, heading North on 295/Kenilworth around 8:45 AM, near the Suitland exit. I was heading south. I only got a a realy quick look, but it had the Mesh grill, and the V badging. Didn't get a chance to see the wheels.

-Chris

#148 ·
I saw the first one in motion since I've owned mine, 6 months. It was black driving in Acworth GA. Ofcourse I live in NJ and wasn't driving mine but I did have my "owners" v-shirt on.:coolgleam

#150 ·
6104696 said:
Suitland? was it on fire, on the side of the road, up on blocks?
Heh, you know lovely Sourth East DC all too well.

There are always 'dead' cars between Minesota Ave, and Polk St, on the Northbound access road off of Kennilworth. I'm surpirsed State Farm, Nationwide, and Allstate, don;t just permanantly station an adjuster there. Sorta looks like Beruit.

-Chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.