V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY) - Page 6
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 172 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY) in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; After seeing 1 in the 5 months beofre I picked mine up, I've seen about a dozen or so. And ...
    thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP

Re: V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY)

After seeing 1 in the 5 months beofre I picked mine up, I've seen about a dozen or so. And there always seems to be a Redline sitting in the parking garage at Logan Airport.

But there is 1 particular V that I've seen twice. Both times it was at the Allston/Brighton tollbooths on the Mass Pike E at about 6:15AM. He was getting off both times and has an '04 Black V w/ a wing and Connecticut plates. Vanity, in fact with 3 letters.......the same initials as Southern Methodist University.

Koooop is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): A Truck with an LS2 Truck motor

Quote Originally Posted by lawfive
    Koop,

I used to drive down to UCI and Newport Ridge Park a couple times a week to play Ultimate Frisbee, but I'm totally not in shape to do that right now. But I'd love to get together for a beer & compare V's.
    I'm always up for a beer!

I'd love to hear that exhaust to.

send me an email to bkoopjr@aol.com

I like to go up to Newport Ridge Park just to see all the insane cars (and taunt a few of them).

Bob

Klamath is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Saw a black V in Sugar Land near 6 and Dulles on saturaday. Groo-V or Slow35th? (The personalized license plate had a clever spelling of "envy")

I just love seeing the car on the road.

Groo-V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Klamath
    Saw a black V in Sugar Land near 6 and Dulles on saturaday. Groo-V or Slow35th? (The personalized license plate had a cleaver spelling of "envy")

I just love seeing the car on the road.
    That was me in N-V. You live in the area? I'm out in Sienna Plantation.

Stangar is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Yo, this is how we roll. Saw a new Silver V with "Rally Cadillac" dealer plates headed west on Rancho Vista Blvd in Palmdale, CA recently. It had 4 or 5 Black guys hunkered down in it. The driver was being very responsible, shifting smooth (no rear end squat) and was just keeping up with traffic. Everyone was looking at the car (or them) at the light. Driver looked like he was in his 20's.

I saw the V after taking my neighbor to the local Honda Dealership to pick up his new Accord. I was proud of him. He walked into the dealership at 4 pm and closed the deal at 915 pm. He got the price he was after. I think the sales guys were tired by then and just wanted to go home. Impressive.

benjet is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

My V was in Palmdale over the xmas holiday. Altho what you described wasn't me. lol

Klamath is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by Groo-V
    Yea, Plantation colony. I was leaving target and you were taking a right, I gassed it in the Denali to try to catch up to you, and my wife was like "what the hell are you doing?"... "trying to catch that V!"...

Stangar is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by benjet
    My V was in Palmdale over the xmas holiday. Altho what you described wasn't me. lol
    Uh, . . . would that be the part about driving responsibly or the part about the number of people in the car?

slow35th is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Groo-V
    That is where my Parents have retired. I am sure I'll see you soon. I'll be in a Platnium V or a Platnium SRX. If I see you I'll flag you down.

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP

Quote Originally Posted by thebigjimsho
    After seeing 1 in the 5 months beofre I picked mine up, I've seen about a dozen or so. And there always seems to be a Redline sitting in the parking garage at Logan Airport.

But there is 1 particular V that I've seen twice. Both times it was at the Allston/Brighton tollbooths on the Mass Pike E at about 6:15AM. He was getting off both times and has an '04 Black V w/ a wing and Connecticut plates. Vanity, in fact with 3 letters.......the same initials as Southern Methodist University.
    I saw my SMU buddy on Wednesday afternoon heading W on I-84. I think he commutes back and forth to Boston. It's just funny, because of the spoiler, I can pick him out from anywhere.

rushguy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I know theres a few in Orlando but I have yet to see another one yet. I did see a blue cts with V badges that one time months ago tho.

CTSV05 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Saw a V today Southbound I-77 in virginia. Platinum, we saw quite a few CTS, but only the one V, went to Charolette, N.C., and back this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Klamath
    Yea, Plantation colony. I was leaving target and you were taking a right, I gassed it in the Denali to try to catch up to you, and my wife was like "what the hell are you doing?"... "trying to catch that V!"...
    I guess you didn't catch me??? Drop me a note (dfp5@msn.com) and we can catch up in the area for a beer and some V talk.

Quote Originally Posted by slow35th
    That is where my Parents have retired. I am sure I'll see you soon. I'll be in a Platnium V or a Platnium SRX. If I see you I'll flag you down.
    Drop me a note (dfp5@msn.com) when you're coming out to Sienna in the V and we could meet at the Sienna Grille. I'd like to see the Platinum V.

njackson44 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Saw V with B&B in Arcanum Ohio today and also another V in Beavercreek Ohio

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.