Cadillac Owners Forum banner
380K views 3K replies 626 participants last post by  SwampFox 
#1 · (Edited)
Doesn't count if you know the other driver ;) or are parked at a meet/race etc. Post all your sightings in this thread!

If you happen to resemble the person/driver spotted, chime in - we'd love to know who we saw.

I saw my 2nd V on the road now (and I wasn't in mine this time),
Fri 8/13 approx 7pm on CA-156 btwn Prunedale and Castroville, best of all it was RED LINE!

-Ben

EDIT - If you spot one parked (again not one you know/at at meet, etc.) you should post that as well. No real limit to only those moving. No posting if you see it on the delear lot ;)

#1,586 ·
Thought I spotted a Thunder Gray V1, but when I pulled up closer I didn't see the V badge. It had larger wheels, a spoiler, and even larger exhaust tips. Then when I passed it and seen the front. Doh, regular CTS. What a poser!

#1,591 ·
Saw two on Friday.

Redline parked across from a Sports Bar in Belleville and a Black one on Mulberry in Newark right outside QXTs across from the Rock.

#1,593 ·
Saw 2 V1's on I 35 yesterday. One Raven V parked at a gas station in Elm Mott just north of waco, and a silver one headed south on 35 just south of hillsboro. The silver one had some RH Front damage though. Looked to me like they didn't learn their lesson cuz they were riding on some arse in medium traffic.

#1,601 ·
Spotted on Long Lake headed just east of Telegraph at around 5:30p...Black V with tinted windows.

#1,607 ·
Waived and gave the "flying V" sign (lol) to a black V on El Camino Real in Sunnyvale Saturday around noon. You made me all jealous because my black V was dirty from the rain still and yours looked all shiny!

#1,608 ·
Cool! I'm in. Aquired a red 2005 CTS-V after my BMW was stolen in August. One of the reasons I got one was they are a limited production car. There are Corvettes and BMW's everywhere here, so I wanted something that was different, a little subtle, but still hauled patootie and could carve up the twisties. The V fit the bill.

Anyway. There is a silver V in my hometown (Willis, TX) that I see frequently, a black one in the large planned community to the south (The Woodlands) that I have seen a couple times and I was passed by another red one on I-45 in Conroe about a month ago (I was in my company car). I also saw a black one (but it was parked) in College Station. I have also seen a silver STS-V here, too. But only once.

I have seen several wanna be's with the mesh grille and even a 3.6 wih V emblems applied, but I have figured out how to tell pretty quickly if they are the real deal or not.

#1,610 ·
Yes, patootie. I'm not much into blue language, though I have been known to utter some on occasion (my wife says I sound silly when I do). Don't get me wrong, I'm not a prude. I don't care if others curse a blue streak, I just don't do it myself.

I do have to admit that "patootie" may not be appropriate for a CTS-V.

#1,611 ·
This being the Bible belt an all...... lol

#1,612 ·
raven V, no tint, stockers, stock mufflers in IL yesterday on 290E just north of 90.... younger looking kid... I waved and gave the thumbs up, and he just motored off.... so I'm pretty sure he's not a forum member.... all the guys on here are nice and couteous. so it couldn't be....

If it was you, and you are a member here.... shame shame for not saying hi back!

Oh yeah had IL plates...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.