Cadillac Owners Forum banner
380K views 3K replies 626 participants last post by  SwampFox 
#1 · (Edited)
Doesn't count if you know the other driver ;) or are parked at a meet/race etc. Post all your sightings in this thread!

If you happen to resemble the person/driver spotted, chime in - we'd love to know who we saw.

I saw my 2nd V on the road now (and I wasn't in mine this time),
Fri 8/13 approx 7pm on CA-156 btwn Prunedale and Castroville, best of all it was RED LINE!

-Ben

EDIT - If you spot one parked (again not one you know/at at meet, etc.) you should post that as well. No real limit to only those moving. No posting if you see it on the delear lot ;)

#1,472 ·
Saw an '07 Thunder Gray (love that color :drool:) at 2:55 pm today (8/7/09)heading north on US-23 north of M-36 and south of I-96 in the left lane. This time, I was in my V instead of my DD, and I was in the right lane. I couldn't pull along side as the guy in front of me was content to stay even with him keeping me behind. He was sporting Michigan plate BKV-8514. Don't think he's on here as he's local judging by the dealer license plate frame, otherwise I'd know him.

Blows my mind that he's not on here. :nono:

#1,477 ·
Saw a black one Sat afternoon. Whitestone Exp sevice road.

#1,489 ·
Goodness me, two sightings of the same Platinum V here in Monterey this afternoon (~3pm). Had a custom exhaust (B&B or Corsa), a spoiler, and aftermarket wheels. Both times I was caught off guard and he was moving, even in the traffic on Lighthouse Ave. Sounded super sweet when it drove by. Hopefully it's someone local and not a visitor in town for the Concourse D'Elegance/Rolex Historic Races.

#1,492 ·
My wife went halfway though an intersection on a red light, then she decided to back up on Newport Blvd. I think she made some guy in a Silver V think she was gonna wack the front of him. The V parked at the Bluewater Grill but we didn't see the owner. The fish dinner was good though!

#1,493 ·
I saw a Platinum V traveling south of Rt. 100 between Exton and West Chester this morning at around 8:30 am. I waved and you waved back. :cool:

I doubt you're on this forum or looking at the thread, but it is definitely odd that I've seen as many V's in the last 3 weeks (2) as I've seen in the previous two years (2).

#1,495 ·
I saw a Chicago IL black raven yesterday near Elmhurst turning off lake street. No tint, stockers, and it had a catback of some sort.... license plate had two letters followed by 4 numbers... (plate details left out on purpose)

anyone on here? I doubt it because I think I know most of the Chicago V owners....

#1,498 ·
saw a silver v today waiting at the foster light, i forget which north/south street he was on, but i was heading west on foster to 90/94. My V is black raven w/ tints and blacked out headlights/tailights and black stock wheels. first time ive seen another V in the city of chicago, seen a few out in the suburbs.

#1,501 ·
A black V1 drove through my office park (Nuance/Nokia) this morning in Burlington, MA around 9:10am.

I wasn't in my car - it was finally nice enough weather to ride my TL1000R into the office, so I was just getting off of that!
My V was in Meredith, but obviously not lately. And maybe it was the ghost of mah V searching for me...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.