Cadillac Owners Forum banner
380K views 3K replies 626 participants last post by  SwampFox 
#1 · (Edited)
Doesn't count if you know the other driver ;) or are parked at a meet/race etc. Post all your sightings in this thread!

If you happen to resemble the person/driver spotted, chime in - we'd love to know who we saw.

I saw my 2nd V on the road now (and I wasn't in mine this time),
Fri 8/13 approx 7pm on CA-156 btwn Prunedale and Castroville, best of all it was RED LINE!

-Ben

EDIT - If you spot one parked (again not one you know/at at meet, etc.) you should post that as well. No real limit to only those moving. No posting if you see it on the delear lot ;)

#1,401 ·
Wasn't me, mine has a plate.

#1,406 ·
Platinum '05 V sitting at the light N/B on Garden Valley Blvd. @ Stewart Parkway, Roseburg, Oregon, at 1pm today. I was the Platinum V who revved and waved at you while passing you SB.

#1,409 ·
I saw an 09 in Huntington Beach today.

Drool, drool.

#1,410 ·
Platinum V in Brooklyn, near Bay Parkway. It was about 2:30PM.

#1,412 ·
I saw a black one and a red one today in Newport Beach.

If I posted all the V's I see I'd be here nearly everyday.

#1,413 ·
saturday, black gen1 V, memphis- white station and poplar. looked like a younger guy. saw this V one other time on same road a cpl months ago. if you're lurking, send me a msg. I am dying to get a real ride..mine is feeling slow now and I need a reality check... Only my uncle and the head teach at the dealer have driven my car, and neither would punch it!

only 8th spotting in 16 months, 5th unique V (including a V2 in Oct)

#1,415 ·
A black one just drove past my house, right past mine that lives in the street.

#1,416 ·
I have seen a few CTS-V's around my area. A red V1 in Prior Lake (suburb of Minneapolis area), a silver V1 in Burnsville, a white V2 driving through the area and a black V2 down in Burnsville. I saw all of these within a couple of miles from my home. At work, the big boss has an XLR-V and STS-V he brings in every now and then. And, on the way home today I found myself behind a black STS-V heading down 13 through to 169. While not common, a little less rare than I thought they would be considering the close proximity. And, every time I see one, I think "Damn, that's a nice looking car!" :)

#1,418 ·
I see this V around West Lafayette/Lafayette every once in a while, but since it was sitting in a prime spot in front of my favorite Purdue bar I had to snap a cell phone pic. Photoshopped it a little so it looks a little better...but still a cell phone pic:

#1,422 ·
Today, July 13th at 1:18 pm EDT, I was heading southbound on US-23 near Lee Rd exit just south of I-96. I was in the right lane of the two-lane expressway going about 65 MPH in moderately heavy traffic. An '04 black CTS-V came up in the fast lane at 70+ and slowed down as he got beside me and waved; I waved back. He had Mich plate no. "PN 12." Don't know who he was or where he was going, but he sure as heck saw another V and acknowledged it by waving. His car needed a bath, too. :thepan:

#1,479 ·
Hey Randy I think that was my brother in law. His car usually needs a bath and he always waves at other Vs... that's his turf over there as well. I'll ask him.

#1,424 ·
I saw a black 09 V2 southbound on the turnpike yesterday. I was in the company car ( The Ticket Clinic's Police Interceptor Crown Vic) I bet he thought it was creepy of me to keep staring at his car how I did. We stayed together for a little ways, then it started raining and he went alot faster :nono:. Oh well It was really nice. I would change that hideous rear bumper though!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.