Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 47 of 173 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast

Thread: V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY)

SwampFox is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Re: V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY)

Black 05 V on Orchard Lake Rd at I696 headed south at 8:05a.m. I think I have seen this one 3 times but don't know who it is..

ophio6 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by trukk
    Not so fast. I drive at into scenic South East at least 4 times a week (I have a contract at the Washington Navy Yard.) There is also another redline V that I see most days parked in the same garage as me at the yard.

So there must be at least 3 of us.

-Chris
    LOL. Thanks, Chris. I stand corrected. Last night, I just saw another V (stealth gray) driving down Branch Avenue and turned onto Allentown Road (MD). He flew by me. I was with my wife and she's a nagger when I speed , but I caught up on the Allentown Road exit and we acknowledged each other . Are you on here?

D

ctsvflorida is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '04 Plat CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by 04CTSVFLA
    SILVER V yesterday near jupiter on a1a....heading towards indiantown...nikon was that you??? I was heading the other way in my black V, i honked but I dont think you noticed.
    It was probably me as I was in Jupiter from Thurs. till Sunday but I am sure I remember being down that far until Sat., meaning A1A. Who knows but I was in that area! If it were me and you honked, sorry I didn't notice you as I thought I notice them all, which is very few! I was also hung over from Cheetah's the night before!

ctsvflorida is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '04 Plat CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by 04CTSVFLA
    SILVER V yesterday near jupiter on a1a....heading towards indiantown...nikon was that you??? I was heading the other way in my black V, i honked but I dont think you noticed.
    I meant 'not' being down that far east till Sat. I stay right off of Indiantown rd.

kali_cts03 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 03 White/Diamond CTS (sold)

6/13/06 @round 6:30am

Black V going down Rye Canyon Rd (at Ave Scott) in Valencia, CA

rand49er is offline All V1s should be maggied.
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2017 Volt Premier

Yesterday, at Lowe's home improvement in New Hudson, I parked next to a Stealth Gray (just like mine) ... yeah, I know it wasn't moving, but get this: he had manufacturer's plates, you know, with the "M" in the middle AND he had a car seat in the center rear just like I have! ............. Well, I guess you had to be there. Oh ... oh ... I almost forgot, he also had tubes sticking out the back to drain fuel (I believe), so I figure he was from the GM Proving Ground which is just a couple miles from there.

This morning at about 8:30 AM had a platinum V following me east bound on M-59 east of US-23. He turned and went north. Geez, it looked good.

04CTSVFLA is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

ctsvflorida......we should get together.....remember we had planned too, and then I got lazy :-), and had lots of shit to deal with. So lets get together, whether its back up north, or down here. LMK

1fstkde is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 stsv. 2005 ctsv(r.i.p)

saw two in one day...first one around 1:00 on some side street off the 60 near san dimas, black with black rims...then on the 101 in woodland hills around 3:00 another black on tan, ran behind me for a while, anyone on here??

blown black caddy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Swapped CTS-V for Camaro ZL1

Quote Originally Posted by 1fstkde
    saw two in one day...first one around 1:00 on some side street off the 60 near san dimas, black with black rims...then on the 101 in woodland hills around 3:00 another black on tan, ran behind me for a while, anyone on here??

Hmm.......? I have a black V with black rims but don't remember being over by the 60 FWY yesterday? Maybe there is another one? Oh well, I thought I was going to be the only one around here with black wheels!

Spotted a Red V in Glendora yesterday around 6:20pm traveling on Sierra Madre ave.

Platinum V sighting in Troy, Michigan driving north on Crooks near Maplelawn at around quarter after 4 today.

beve is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 Redline CTS-V

Black V headed south-bound on the Tollway. Gave you Thumbs up out the window as I was exiting.

HushH is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Nada

Black V headed northbound on I85 just outside of Atlanta around 1:45pm yesterday.

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP

I saw a gorgeous black V at Bodell's upholstery on Rte 3A in Billerica, MA today around 12:30PM.

Uh, actually, that was me doing a driveby near their bay window. Must be that high ego emissions again.

Is there really a point to this thread? It seems fruitless save for the rare mutual sighting. Everytime I post here it feels like I'm purchasing a lotto ticket.

Did anyone else think they were cool in their Lotto sneaks when they were younger?

Another Platinum V in Michigan, this one in Brighton off the 96W Grand River exit.

Yesterday I saw an XLR-V stopped on the side of one of the freeways. First one I've seen on the road.

dqw1 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

Colorado Springs, Raven V on Powers & Palmer at the light around 330pm. I was next to you in a rented Sonata. I'm here TDY for the week. Made me miss my baby more.