Cadillac Owners Forum banner
380K views 3K replies 626 participants last post by  SwampFox 
#1 · (Edited)
Doesn't count if you know the other driver ;) or are parked at a meet/race etc. Post all your sightings in this thread!

If you happen to resemble the person/driver spotted, chime in - we'd love to know who we saw.

I saw my 2nd V on the road now (and I wasn't in mine this time),
Fri 8/13 approx 7pm on CA-156 btwn Prunedale and Castroville, best of all it was RED LINE!

-Ben

EDIT - If you spot one parked (again not one you know/at at meet, etc.) you should post that as well. No real limit to only those moving. No posting if you see it on the delear lot ;)

#1,288 ·
I saw so damn many V's this week that I wouldn't know where to start!

#1,289 ·
I have only seen one V other than mine on the road while in motion and I kind of like it that way...

#1,292 ·
#1,299 ·
Saw 2 V's Yesterday in East TN, saw the first one on I75 north just south of Knoxville, was a red V with hash marks on the fender, looked really clean, then on my way back to Knoxville I passed a black V headed south just getting into chattanooga, looked like it had HID fogs and exhaust. Although I cant say for sure as i was doing about 85 headed in the other direction..

#1,300 ·
I saw one this weekend while I was in Orlando on vacation. It was on Saturday Night around 930-10pm on Curry Ford Rd. & Dean Rd near Publix at the light. I saw it quick, but it was black w stock wheels. My wife looked at me like I was nuts when I started freakin out! This was the first time I had seen one-other than the other one in town back home.

#1,303 ·
I live here in the Miami-Kendall-Bird-Cutler Bay area. I haven't seen any V's since I got mine 3 and a half weeks ago. The only time I saw another one was at Williamson Cadillac minutes before test driving mine!! It was black and had a pretty loud exhaust, don't know what kind cause I really didn't know what to look for.

#1,312 ·
its definitely possible that the black one you saw near skokie was me, im not sure what you mean by southbound (90 runs east and west, so does 94) or what you meant by skokie exit, but i have a black 05 V and drive around there alot, altho i live downtown in chicago. my V is stock, with just the back windows tinted, plates start with A43, if that somehow refreshes your memory.

#1,311 ·
I think it's a reflection...unless maybe Canadian cars have the headlights and orange driving lights on at the same time.

#1,313 ·
Is there anybody on here from OK?

I saw a black v coming back from kansas on the turnpike a few weeks ago. There is also a black on tan one that I see in town. Works at an insurance place in Claremore. I pulled up to the guy one day and told him nice ride. Didn't have time to talk though. V's are very rare in my neck of the woods so its unusually to see two in such a short period.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.