V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY) - Page 47
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 172 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY) in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Black 05 V on Orchard Lake Rd at I696 headed south at 8:05a.m. I think I have seen this one ...
    SwampFox is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Re: V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY)

Black 05 V on Orchard Lake Rd at I696 headed south at 8:05a.m. I think I have seen this one 3 times but don't know who it is..

ophio6 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by trukk
    Not so fast. I drive at into scenic South East at least 4 times a week (I have a contract at the Washington Navy Yard.) There is also another redline V that I see most days parked in the same garage as me at the yard.

So there must be at least 3 of us.

-Chris
    LOL. Thanks, Chris. I stand corrected. Last night, I just saw another V (stealth gray) driving down Branch Avenue and turned onto Allentown Road (MD). He flew by me. I was with my wife and she's a nagger when I speed , but I caught up on the Allentown Road exit and we acknowledged each other . Are you on here?

D

ctsvflorida is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '04 Plat CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by 04CTSVFLA
    SILVER V yesterday near jupiter on a1a....heading towards indiantown...nikon was that you??? I was heading the other way in my black V, i honked but I dont think you noticed.
    It was probably me as I was in Jupiter from Thurs. till Sunday but I am sure I remember being down that far until Sat., meaning A1A. Who knows but I was in that area! If it were me and you honked, sorry I didn't notice you as I thought I notice them all, which is very few! I was also hung over from Cheetah's the night before!

ctsvflorida is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '04 Plat CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by 04CTSVFLA
    SILVER V yesterday near jupiter on a1a....heading towards indiantown...nikon was that you??? I was heading the other way in my black V, i honked but I dont think you noticed.
    I meant 'not' being down that far east till Sat. I stay right off of Indiantown rd.

kali_cts03 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 03 White/Diamond CTS (sold)

6/13/06 @round 6:30am

Black V going down Rye Canyon Rd (at Ave Scott) in Valencia, CA

rand49er is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2011 Cruze 1.4T 6MT

Yesterday, at Lowe's home improvement in New Hudson, I parked next to a Stealth Gray (just like mine) ... yeah, I know it wasn't moving, but get this: he had manufacturer's plates, you know, with the "M" in the middle AND he had a car seat in the center rear just like I have! ............. Well, I guess you had to be there. Oh ... oh ... I almost forgot, he also had tubes sticking out the back to drain fuel (I believe), so I figure he was from the GM Proving Ground which is just a couple miles from there.

This morning at about 8:30 AM had a platinum V following me east bound on M-59 east of US-23. He turned and went north. Geez, it looked good.

04CTSVFLA is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

ctsvflorida......we should get together.....remember we had planned too, and then I got lazy :-), and had lots of shit to deal with. So lets get together, whether its back up north, or down here. LMK

1fstkde is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 stsv. 2005 ctsv(r.i.p)

saw two in one day...first one around 1:00 on some side street off the 60 near san dimas, black with black rims...then on the 101 in woodland hills around 3:00 another black on tan, ran behind me for a while, anyone on here??

blown black caddy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Swapped CTS-V for Camaro ZL1

Quote Originally Posted by 1fstkde
    saw two in one day...first one around 1:00 on some side street off the 60 near san dimas, black with black rims...then on the 101 in woodland hills around 3:00 another black on tan, ran behind me for a while, anyone on here??

Hmm.......? I have a black V with black rims but don't remember being over by the 60 FWY yesterday? Maybe there is another one? Oh well, I thought I was going to be the only one around here with black wheels!

Spotted a Red V in Glendora yesterday around 6:20pm traveling on Sierra Madre ave.

Barak is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Platinum V sighting in Troy, Michigan driving north on Crooks near Maplelawn at around quarter after 4 today.

beve is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 Redline CTS-V

Black V headed south-bound on the Tollway. Gave you Thumbs up out the window as I was exiting.

HushH is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Nada

Black V headed northbound on I85 just outside of Atlanta around 1:45pm yesterday.

thebigjimsho is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP

I saw a gorgeous black V at Bodell's upholstery on Rte 3A in Billerica, MA today around 12:30PM.

Uh, actually, that was me doing a driveby near their bay window. Must be that high ego emissions again.

Is there really a point to this thread? It seems fruitless save for the rare mutual sighting. Everytime I post here it feels like I'm purchasing a lotto ticket.

Did anyone else think they were cool in their Lotto sneaks when they were younger?

Barak is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Another Platinum V in Michigan, this one in Brighton off the 96W Grand River exit.

Yesterday I saw an XLR-V stopped on the side of one of the freeways. First one I've seen on the road.

dqw1 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

Colorado Springs, Raven V on Powers & Palmer at the light around 330pm. I was next to you in a rented Sonata. I'm here TDY for the week. Made me miss my baby more.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.