V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY) - Page 4
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 172 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY) in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I see a black v occasionally (the guy/gal? lives a couple of miles west of me), and I saw another ...
    rand49er is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2011 Cruze 1.4T 6MT

Re: V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY)

I see a black v occasionally (the guy/gal? lives a couple of miles west of me), and I saw another black v on the e-way last week ... say, maybe that was the same one! My v is stealth grey, and I'm sure I'll NEVER see another one like it. How many v's were made in 2004 anyway? How many 2005's? Anybody know what the production volumes are?

BTW, this really is an old thread.

willsctsv is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): none

I'm always on the LIE and the Northern State Pkwy, Jackie Robinson Pkwy, No V siting's ever. I never even run into someone who want's to play! Except that one time on the LIE when I cleaned up the CLK 55 AMG.. SWEET!

I bought the car on December 29th 04. I was cheking it out a few weeks prior to purchasing. No V's spotted before or after purhase.

PneuBird is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

I've only seen one "V" in the past year here in Columbus , OH. We live about 5 miles apart. I know several have been sold by other Cadallic dealers in my area, but for some reaon I never see them on the road or on this website?????

Vetts NV is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Living in the Northern VA, DC area I see V's on the road much more than you would think or even like....

During my EARLY Morning Sunday before Christmas Shopping I pulled into an empty parking garage at the Tyson's Mall only to park next to another Platium V. That V had Harley Davidson license tag holders.... Two Platium V's side by side in a parking garage... Who would have thunk it???

As for the person with the Stealth Gray V, I Saw two on the dealer lot in Seattle just last week, and a Red Line! That Red Line sure was sweet looking!

rand49er is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2011 Cruze 1.4T 6MT

Got my v on Jan 21st ... the dealer had a black one and a platinum one ... they're still there on his lot nearly one month later.

Vetts NV: Sorry, I won't be making it to Seattle any time soon so I probably won't see the other Stealth Gray/Grey v's but it's nice to know I'm not alone. BTW, I agree with you about the Red Line v's ... VER-R-R-R-RY nice!

ylwjacket is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by oceanhut
    I also so a Black V in Naples,FL;
    If it had a spoiler, it might have been me. I'm down there quite a bit on business. I see another black V in Tampa on occasion.

lawfive is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V sedan; 2005 Maggied CTS-V; 2004 Lightning

Spotted a blue-gray V in a parking lot this morning while hanging out waiting for my kid to get math-tutored. Wound up meeting & talking to the guy (I think he said he's F117 on this forum), then we drove 'em out together in W formation (e.g. 'VV').

-- Jerry

ahahnu is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 LS6 Stealth Grey

I haven't seen one since getting mine, however there was one time over the summer when I was waiting for mine when I was cruising down the highway with my roomate in his WS6. He (the black v) was getting on I78 west from Route 24. We waited, then he caught up, engines were revved, a lil down shifting, and the race was on, 140+. It was awesome. I wish I coulda seen the faces on the cars we were passing, Cadillac on one side Trans Am on thwe other. Yellow Jacket I know you won't like it but I had to share my experience.

Doc170 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I`m 2 towns over from Massapequa, I have an all black V with under 600 miles on it. Never saw another one in my Long Island Travels.

ylwjacket is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ahahnu
    Yellow Jacket I know you won't like it but I had to share my experience.
    I'm over it. Took an M5 to about ??? (mph deleted to uphold reputation) recently, merging onto a freeway. I backed off just after we got up onto the mainline. Too much traffic up there. Had it been clear at night, might not not've, who knows.

CVP33 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V sedan, '13ZL1 vert, '12 V coupe

I saw 2 today, one black, one redline. Black one had dealer sticker and front dealer plate, obviously new. I think I know who one of them was. Showed my V to a prospective new owner, hopefully it was him.

alexWS6 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Saw a Platinum V with a *GASP* front plate, following a white diamond Escalade this afternoon in rush hour. San Antonio - 1604 & Blanco.

benjet is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Well since this thread resufaced, anyone claim to be the driver of a platnium V Westbound Burlingame Ave, Burlingame, CA about 7:30pm Wed 3/2/05 I blew by you as you were waiting for the left turn light onto Carolyn. First V I've seen in a while.

Klamath is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Houston, TX

There is a Platinum V that parks on the same floor as I do in the garage at work. Greenway Plaza, Buffalo Speedway & HWY 59. Since I haven't gotten the nerve to buy one yet, its still nice to see a V practically every day.

IndyV05 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Theres only one other here in Kokomo, see it all the time, Its Platinum, never talked to the guy yet. And seen only one in Indianapolis, another Black, he was right behind me, it was soo cool to see another one in my rear view mirror.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.