V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY) - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 172 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY) in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I dont remember the date and time, i was heading west on the noth side service road and making the ...
    cts-vette is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY)

I dont remember the date and time, i was heading west on the noth side service road and making the left to go back under the LIE to head back toward CR97. I passed you under the expressway waiting for the light.

I'll promise to wave next time

joshdctsv is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '06 300c SRT-8

Quote Originally Posted by Scambo
    I saw one in Austin at Tera Vista golf course yesterday. It was silver, and looked awesome!

Me! You have one Scambo?

Scambo is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Not yet! Trying to decide whether or not to go with the 05 CTS-V or wait on the STS-V. The reason is that I have to drive the entire length of Mopac everyday to get to work, and can't imagine clutching for an hour each way in traffic everyday. You can guess where I work. Well, it would be sweet anyway regardless of the stick eh..? I loved seeing your car man, much better than my golf game for sure...Made my day. Hope to see you around.

Scambo

rabid is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Saw me another one.

This morning, 26 August, on Clara Barton Parkway in Bethesda, MD just north of VA at 0700.

Black.

Anybody?

Trilio is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Westmont Illinois [ a Chicago suburb. ], believe it or not another guy has a silver one in my office complex. I have a black one and last night merged onto Rt. 83 in Oak Brook with another black one on my tail. We showed every one what a V can do on a clover leaf merging into fast traffic. I needed to get off at the first exit rolled down the window and gave a big thumbs up, he rsponded and both of us knew we had the best car on the road.

ctsvett is offline FAQ is your Friend

Black one spotted today Southbound PCH in Hermosa Beach, CA. Kinda weird experience considering I was in a cab on my way back to the airport and the guy probably thought I was a freak.

I had just enough time to scream "Hey, check out the website......." If that was you send me an e-mail.

Reed
    http://www.cadillacfaq.com

Rickerbucks is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Smile Re: V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY)

There are only 200 V's in Canada (maybe 201 in about another 10 days ). I have NEVER seen one in motion before and then today I see TWO.

One black and one silver.

The black was was northbound at the Massey Tunnel in Delta BC and the silver one on no 3 road in Richmond - driven by an asian woman.

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP

I saw 2 on Tuesday myself. And I had only seen about 5 since they were released.

1 was in the Logan Airport Central Parking Garage.
    1 was on Rte 128 S in the afternoon. Both were black. However this one had an unfortunate MA front plate. I will NEVER have mine permanently installed!

6104696 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

I know this is a revival of an ancient thread, but I am trying to avoid too many repeats. I saw a NICE Redline with Corsa on the Capital Beltway in Tysons Corner tonite. VA plate was the very subtle "BIGDOG" plus another letter.

Was that anyone here? I was in the '89 mustang ragtop that passed you in the center lane (I used the Vyesteerday....)

Doug

Groo-V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I've seen one Platinum V in the entire Houston area. It was in Sugarland which is in the burbs of Houston. I've noticed alot of heads turning on my black V since the Super Bowl so I'm guessing I'll probably see a few more soon.

Redline CTS-V is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): GROO-V

Quote Originally Posted by 6104696
    I know this is a revival of an ancient thread, but I am trying to avoid too many repeats. I saw a NICE Redline with Corsa on the Capital Beltway in Tysons Corner tonite. VA plate was the very subtle "BIGDOG" plus another letter.

Was that anyone here? I was in the '89 mustang ragtop that passed you in the center lane (I used the Vyesteerday....)

Doug
    Doug, that would have been me... Thought that was you, but your car threw me off...

And the license plate is a long story... :coolgleam

James

6104696 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by Redline CTS-V
    Doug, that would have been me... Thought that was you, but your car threw me off...

And the license plate is a long story... :coolgleam

James

aha! Nice looking ride.......

Redline CTS-V is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): GROO-V

Thanks... It was actually sort of clean yesterday.... You should have seen it the day before...

James

Koooop is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): A Truck with an LS2 Truck motor

I see Vs regularly, several a week but nothing like the insane number of AMG 55 and M cars ...

Orange County California

Vrocks is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Post Re: V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY)

In PA I've seen 3 CTS-V's 2 Silver and 1 Black (Philly). Since then (months ago), I haven't seen another V on the road. I know the black V crashed (I posted pics), and a Silver V crashed near my home as well.

In FL I've seen 1 CTS-V (Palm Beach area). It was Black with tinted windows and an aftermarket exhaust system (looked like the B&B exhaust tips).

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.