Cadillac Owners Forum banner
380K views 3K replies 626 participants last post by  SwampFox 
#1 · (Edited)
Doesn't count if you know the other driver ;) or are parked at a meet/race etc. Post all your sightings in this thread!

If you happen to resemble the person/driver spotted, chime in - we'd love to know who we saw.

I saw my 2nd V on the road now (and I wasn't in mine this time),
Fri 8/13 approx 7pm on CA-156 btwn Prunedale and Castroville, best of all it was RED LINE!

-Ben

EDIT - If you spot one parked (again not one you know/at at meet, etc.) you should post that as well. No real limit to only those moving. No posting if you see it on the delear lot ;)

#52 ·
Spotted a blue-gray V in a parking lot this morning while hanging out waiting for my kid to get math-tutored. Wound up meeting & talking to the guy (I think he said he's F117 on this forum), then we drove 'em out together in W formation (e.g. 'VV').

-- Jerry

#53 ·
I haven't seen one since getting mine, however there was one time over the summer when I was waiting for mine when I was cruising down the highway with my roomate in his WS6. He (the black v) was getting on I78 west from Route 24. We waited, then he caught up, engines were revved, a lil down shifting, and the race was on, 140+. It was awesome. I wish I coulda seen the faces on the cars we were passing, Cadillac on one side Trans Am on thwe other. Yellow Jacket I know you won't like it but I had to share my experience.

#56 ·
I saw 2 today, one black, one redline. Black one had dealer sticker and front dealer plate, obviously new. I think I know who one of them was. Showed my V to a prospective new owner, hopefully it was him.

#58 ·
Well since this thread resufaced, anyone claim to be the driver of a platnium V Westbound Burlingame Ave, Burlingame, CA about 7:30pm Wed 3/2/05 I blew by you as you were waiting for the left turn light onto Carolyn. First V I've seen in a while.

#62 ·
Klamath said:
Houston, TX

There is a Platinum V that parks on the same floor as I do in the garage at work. Greenway Plaza, Buffalo Speedway & HWY 59. Since I haven't gotten the nerve to buy one yet, its still nice to see a V practically every day. :)
I'm in Houston as well and have only seen one other V since I started looking at them. It was a Platinum V in Sugar Land (burbs of Houston where I live). I've had this car since October and am loving every minute of it. Kinda cool that there's not many around cause it does get the looks. :nyanya:

Klamath.....take the plunge. You'll never regret it!

#64 ·
benjet said:
Well since this thread resufaced, anyone claim to be the driver of a platnium V Westbound Burlingame Ave, Burlingame, CA about 7:30pm Wed 3/2/05 I blew by you as you were waiting for the left turn light onto Carolyn. First V I've seen in a while.
Replying to myself again, I think I cought up with this exact V Fri 4-5pm in the same area, as I see it pulling in to my lane ahead of me, so I pull around it only to see a mature woman driving it (2004 w/stock exhuast), she failed to notice me at all, and I really tried to get her to notice or acknowledge me. Oh well.

-Ben

#65 ·
CaddyGeek said:
Monday, March 7th around noon:

Southern State Parkway traveling West bound around exist 39... Platinum V with Sunroof tilted up
Caddy that was me trying to get to into work for one o'clock :D Plus it was a great day to drive the V. I live off of exit 41. What were you driving?

#66 ·
These things are coming up like weeds!

2 CTS-Vs on Thursday one red one silver
1 Black V on Friday
1 Silver V today

I only drive about 2 miles to work and then home...

#67 ·
koop said:
These things are coming up like weeds!

2 CTS-Vs on Thursday one red one silver
1 Black V on Friday
1 Silver V today

I only drive about 2 miles to work and then home...

Wow, not far from you and yet worlds away... Here with the other dirt people in the 909/951, I've seen ONE (1) V in 7 months of ownership. Big fish, small pond.

#69 ·
lawfive said:
Wow, not far from you and yet worlds away... Here with the other dirt people in the 909/951, I've seen ONE (1) V in 7 months of ownership. Big fish, small pond.
I'd love to hear the Corsa Exhaust some time, I think it's about time to uncork this thing!

Do you ever head down to where the sand people are (949)?

#74 ·
Purchased my Light Platinum V in late December -- first sighting since purchase: Black V with the whole family inside on Sunday, 3/14 US Highway 301 & Riverview Drive. That's the Riverview area south of Brandon.

Nice to finally see another around, but we were in our SRX at the time so I couldn't rev the B&B to get your attention!

#75 ·
koop said:
I'd love to hear the Corsa Exhaust some time, I think it's about time to uncork this thing!

Do you ever head down to where the sand people are (949)?
Koop,

I used to drive down to UCI and Newport Ridge Park a couple times a week to play Ultimate Frisbee, but I'm totally not in shape to do that right now. But I'd love to get together for a beer & compare V's.

#76 ·
After seeing 1 in the 5 months beofre I picked mine up, I've seen about a dozen or so. And there always seems to be a Redline sitting in the parking garage at Logan Airport.

But there is 1 particular V that I've seen twice. Both times it was at the Allston/Brighton tollbooths on the Mass Pike E at about 6:15AM. He was getting off both times and has an '04 Black V w/ a wing and Connecticut plates. Vanity, in fact with 3 letters.......the same initials as Southern Methodist University.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.