Cadillac Owners Forum banner
380K views 3K replies 626 participants last post by  SwampFox 
#1 · (Edited)
Doesn't count if you know the other driver ;) or are parked at a meet/race etc. Post all your sightings in this thread!

If you happen to resemble the person/driver spotted, chime in - we'd love to know who we saw.

I saw my 2nd V on the road now (and I wasn't in mine this time),
Fri 8/13 approx 7pm on CA-156 btwn Prunedale and Castroville, best of all it was RED LINE!

-Ben

EDIT - If you spot one parked (again not one you know/at at meet, etc.) you should post that as well. No real limit to only those moving. No posting if you see it on the delear lot ;)

#558 ·
well to all the folks who can count the v-specs they have see on the road with one hand , it makes it that more special. living in the city that cadillac founded (Antoine de la Mothe Cadillac ) i see a vspec cts on the road maybe once a week average i have seen two STS vpec a black and red one both were park at the world famous D.A.C. and have still yet two see a XLR v series any one on here with the xlr v in the garage post some pics for the rest of the un-fortunate here -peace

#561 ·
Magnolia and Adams in Huntington Beach this AM at the donut shop. One Black V, owner nowhere to be seen.

My V was to dirty to take this morning, I had my Yellow Vette.

#564 ·
Thursday,

Sited Morbid (04) Black V with flaming pink flames extending from the hood to the back rear doors. What a beautiful site. Houston, Texas siting driving I.10 West leaving Houston in route to SA I left the highway with this specimen screaming down I.10. Sweet ride with the black to match wheels. I would have loved to play but I was in my daily drive.

#565 ·
Saw a Stealth Grey with Corsa heading North on RT 2 in Severna Park MD, Friday Evening. You drove by and gave a honk, then turned off to the east.

Anyone here?

I rarely see V's around my way.

-Chris

#566 ·
Raven spotted on 45th Ave Eastbound (Wallingford area) headed toward I-5 on Sunday 3/19...you out there good buddie...come'on?!

Only other Raven V (or V for that matter) I've spotted on the road other than mine in the reflection of a store front window...and DAMN, she look good! :thumbsup:

#570 ·
NC CTS-V said:
Saw a black one parked in the Cisco parking lot in RTP, NC. I know he saw my '04 Platinum V because I parked right beside him and his was gone when I left!

Haven't seen any on the road yet around the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area...

Ron
I live in the Southern Pines/Pinehurst area of NC, so you might see me running around in the RTP area. I also saw a black V in Fayetteville, NC about a month ago.

#572 ·
I think I saw a Stealth Gray V on Thursday afternoon about 5:15 in Hudson Oaks. Caught me completely by surprise and I only saw the grill in passing, could not tell in the mirror if it had the V badges.

This is the first V I have seen - only a half mile from my house!

Are you out there? Do you live in the Diamond Oaks neighborhood?

#573 ·
Saw a silver one at The Mall at Short Hills today at about 3. Took a double take because, a. I couldn't believe I saw it; and b: it looked so damn good driving by. Now if I could only see one of the very rare grey ones.

#575 ·
Silver 06 in the morning at Crystal Cove,

Black one in Irvine in the afternoon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.