Cadillac Owners Forum banner
380K views 3K replies 626 participants last post by  SwampFox 
#1 · (Edited)
Doesn't count if you know the other driver ;) or are parked at a meet/race etc. Post all your sightings in this thread!

If you happen to resemble the person/driver spotted, chime in - we'd love to know who we saw.

I saw my 2nd V on the road now (and I wasn't in mine this time),
Fri 8/13 approx 7pm on CA-156 btwn Prunedale and Castroville, best of all it was RED LINE!

-Ben

EDIT - If you spot one parked (again not one you know/at at meet, etc.) you should post that as well. No real limit to only those moving. No posting if you see it on the delear lot ;)

#527 ·
And just moments later another Black V was heading N on PCH at MacArthur as I swiftly moved South through CDM (Magnaflows Screaming).

Ditch the Camry and cook the V, hot sun is good for the V!

#528 ·
Today must be my lucky day, I saw 2, and they were both Redline. Slight chance it was the same car. About 1 PM I saw the 1st one at Sunrise and Douglas in the Rancho Cordova, CA area. The 2nd one was spotted about 6 PM at Sunrise and Fair Oaks Blvd in Fair Oaks, CA.

:bouncy:

#536 ·
eric-v said:
Wow!, in the span of 24 hours I saw 4 Vees in the valley. A white one traveling west on the 101 near Balboa Ave at 3:15 PM yesterday 2/8. Then as I was headed up Benedict Canyon into Beverly Hills I saw 2 Black Ravens (you know, the fast kind, like mine), both on opposite sides of Mulholland Dr. The fourth was a Black Raven this morning around 5:20 AM headed east on the 101 near Van Nuys Blvd, which could have been one of you guys i saw yesterday. Anyway glad to see our Vees represented in the SFV.
A WHITE one? Didn't know they came in white......

#538 ·
Saw a Black V behind Best Buy in Silverdale, WA. It is the only black one in the area I know of other than mine. There is a guy in Poulsbo; I think his is silver. A Stealth Grey one driven by the wife of a guy I see at Bremerton Raceway sometimes. And a Silver one driven by a guy who lives in Gig Harbour, but works in Port Orchard. Any one know/seen any others on the west side of Puget Sound?

#539 · (Edited)
I84 east in Danbury, CT, I entered at exit 2 in my platinum V at 80 and once you saw me you closed up quick in a black V, we weaved in and out across 3 lanes of traffic at a buck 10 for a while. You were exiting so I slowed to to pull along side to give a nod.

#545 ·
I saw a couple of Platinum cars yesterday, one pulling in the Crystal Cove car show (never did get to see the owner) another in CDM.

#546 ·
beve said:
More than likely. That sounds like my lazy a$$. Not moving on a Saturday until 1:30! We need to grab a beer up at the Frisco Hooters sometime.
Hey guys give me a heads up and I'll meet you up there, but let's make it on a Sunday because if Hooters is still doing the same promotion, Saturday is "kids eat free" day and the place is usually packed with Suburban loads.

#547 ·
Saw a Platinum going south through downtown Milford about 3:10 PM today ... couldn't catch up to him 'cause I got a couple of red lights ... finally, about a mile south of town, I found myself behind him with no one in between, so I caught up. I'm thinking, "Geez, is that a good looking car!" Then, I'm thinking, "Does my car look that good?" As the two-lane road spreads out into five lanes near I-96, we get caught at a red light, side-by-side. He's pulled a bit forward from me. Then I see the driver, and I'm thinking, "He knows another V is sitting next to him." Then I really look at him, and I say, "Geez, he's a weird-looking dude." Now, I'm thinking this guy MUST be forum member looking like that! Then, it dawns on me, my V DOES look that good! And, then I'm thinking, "I bet I look weird, too." Then, it also dawns on me, I'M a member of this forum, WTF !!! :thepan: :eek: :alchi:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.