V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY) - Page 22
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 172 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY) in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I think I saw 2 today both in late morning early afternoon 1 Redline (I sure hope it was a ...
    benjet is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Re: V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY)

I think I saw 2 today both in late morning early afternoon 1 Redline (I sure hope it was a V since all I got to see was the front fascia), the other black one was scooting thru GGP, here in SF (pretty sure he saw me this time).

-Ben

ahahnu is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 LS6 Stealth Grey

I saw two in Boston yesterday. The first made me embarrassed to be wearing my owners t shirt yesterday. It was black, so dirty I had to take my sunglasses off to make sure. The person didn't care enough about the car to be on here I'm sure of that. The brake dust was caked on to the rims, and the rear side skirt on the right side was snapped off. I was disgraced. This was at the corner of Arlington and Boylston.

The second was Black in a parking lot near the Hard Rock Cafe.

Jamler is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): STS

Got into a little lane play on the the New Jersey Turnpike with a BLACK CTS-V.
    NY Plates... Headed off towards 440/Staten Island. I'm sure there are plenty out ther!

Very Cool... Can't wait to see the STS-V's...

cram is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Saw a black V today at 11:30 p.m. at the intersection of McDowell and 44th streets in Phoenix. Anyone from the forum?

DgtalPimp is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): CTS-V bl/bl CAGS!, BB X-pipe, Baer Extreme Plus Brakes

I saw a red and yellow V over the weekend in motion, pics of car stopped.

Also the link above leads to some Daytona Prototype action as well as a very nice person I spent some time talking to.

evil 8 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS V

I spotted a V friday night in Xenia Ohio, It was Platinum with checkerboard graphics, big V's on the doors and smoking ass tires. Anybody on the board?

BliTzer is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Saw a black V today at 11:30 p.m. at the intersection of McDowell and 44th streets in Phoenix. Anyone from the forum?
    if that was today it was me.. thats where i broke down..lol right there in that pizza hut shopping center.. sucked. /; did you see the wrecker & roadside service next to car or me barely making it into the parking lot..lol

later blitzer

NoSlackCadillac is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V

Saw a Black V, Sunday in Pyallup. Anyone from here?

cram is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Saw you limping in, but thought you were taking it easy. I was in a company car, but if I had known it was you and you were broken down, I definitely would have stopped. What was/is the problem?

Darque-Angel is offline Cadillac Owners Member

So far I've only seen 2x Black V's (one at a club in Greensburg, PA, one going the opposite direction on 376 near Pittsburgh. I also saw a silver V on McKnight Rd in Pittsburgh.

If you guys see a black V heading between Pittsburgh and Greensburg at a HIGH RATE OF SPEED that is probably me!

calicadi is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Spotted and saluted on Saturday 9/10, 3:30 pm, east-bound on the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge, a black beauty license plate "MYCTSV". Side-by-side with my platinum V, we must've looked like Raider fans on wheels.

Barak is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Black V on 210 freeway going east somewhere near Pasadena. Tinted windows, rear window spoiler, trunk spoiler, Corsa? exhaust, chrome? wheels and a license plate that read CHEM JR.

BliTzer is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Hey Cram,

Thanx man, but no problem.. I got roadside service & wrecker to Kachina.. It wasa throttlebody sensor & low voltage problems to the PCM.. so they changed out both. I barely made it to that parking lot doing 20 or less, lol.. But i luckly had enough spped going plus the greenlight to coast into that parking lot. I was otw to my dr. app. so i was for sure late. But i had V back next day afternoon..
    Just sucked to almost 2 hours for wrecker to get there, i didnt want to leave keys so i waited.. Someone called the law, lol so he snuck on me askk what i was waiting on, told him help, he was like help? yeah its broke. So he was cool and waited there until roadside made it first.. I offered to buy the PhX police officer some coffe or something, he said ah dont worry about it, he gave me some cold water out of his cooler... so he was cool.. I just got off the 202 lil further down, it was running great, but all of a sudden went into low power engine mode shutdown... thats what the DIC said... but the ver II. handheld that the tech had showed like 9 bad dtc codes.. he cleared them all, which sometimes will reset the Pcm, but it wasnt happening this time. but she is running great now, esp with that new CAI from VOLANT on it.
    Oh yeah that had to change the MAF as well... not bad, no charge on anyting...Kachina is good ppl so far they have been outstanding to me.. Little slow sometimes, but they will get it done. thanx for the concern... next time you see me on the side of the road, you can stop though ok..lmao.. you never know.. might burn it next time.

later blitzer

heavymetals is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 05 maggied CTS-V, 03 maggied Z06

Black one going east on Torrance Blvd at about 11:30am on thursday.

Koooop is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): A Truck with an LS2 Truck motor

That was my car, I loaned it to a friend...Were the rotors glowing?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.