V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY) - Page 21
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 172 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY) in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I seen some nice rides in vegas, labs to maseratti's<-- spell? but i did not see ONE V.. damn... the ...
    BliTzer is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Re: V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY)

I seen some nice rides in vegas, labs to maseratti's<-- spell?
    but i did not see ONE V.. damn... the most i have seen, is when we all met in phoenix..

later blitzer

trukk is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon

I saw a felow Silver V being piloted by two women, last night around 5PM, merging onto 295S, near the Navy Yard.

Had FOP plates, and B&B exhaust. I pulled up next while merging, and gave a wave, and got an enthusiastic wave back. Tood bacd I had to turn off on the next exit.

Anyone local here?

-Chris

jag161 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaddyGeek
    Monday, March 7th around noon:

Southern State Parkway traveling West bound around exist 39... Platinum V with Sunroof tilted up
    probly me Geek. I have a silver V...the only one I've seen in the area for the 14 months I've had mine in East Islip. Travel the southern state all the time

SoFlaV is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Had a fellow black V owner pull alongside me on SR 84 W in Davie, FL and wave...anyone here on the forum?

BeachJoeCool is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Black one on Torrance Blvd & PCH heading east away from the Redondo Beach Pier at 11:45 AM on Saturday, 3 Sept.

benjet is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

East Bound Bay Street@ Hyde, San Francisco, Black V ~4pm today I honked inccesantly @ you (my passeners were like wtf) - I was crossing your path at the intersection (so you flew right by me in my V!)

KILR CAD is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 Light Platinum CTS-V

I hardly see any other V's or SSR's (sold my Red SSR for the V) but yesterday as I was driving customers around Pleasanton, CA I saw a Black V by Hwy. 680 and Bernal Ave. and then a few minutes later a Stealth Gray V on Foothill Rd. by Golden Eagle. Half hour later there were 2 SSR's around town 1 Red, 1 Silver. My first day with my V I pasted my Light Platinum V's Twin near my Mothers home near downtown, so I know there is 1 in town other than mine.

pinnacle71 is offline Awaiting Email Confirmation

terminal Velocity posted:

Just saw a black V on Mass Ave in Cambridge with what I believe were Virginia plates. 100% sure it was a V. 90% sure it had Virginia plates. Anyone here?
    Hey, that's me.

I moved here about 2 months ago. Are you a fellow V owner? I've seen another black one on Beacon St a couple of times - was that you?

-Greg

oceanhut is offline BAD EMAIL ADDRESS

Just saw a black V turning left onto Griffin Road from University in Davie....6:15ish

terminal Velocity is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle71
    terminal Velocity posted:

Hey, that's me.

I moved here about 2 months ago. Are you a fellow V owner? I've seen another black one on Beacon St a couple of times - was that you?

-Greg
    Probably not me. I live out in the 'burbs and just happened to be heading to the charles Hotel this morning when I saw you. But there are quite a few Vs in the Boston area. It's just that most guys around here aren't forum types.

And yes, I am a fellow V owner. Black '04 here.

V-Love is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTSV(killed), 2005 CTSV(killed that too).

Quote Originally Posted by oceanhut
    I saw a silver V pass me as I was turning off 395 onto Alton in South Beach last week, and Yesterday (sunday 28th) a Black V passed me me going east on Alligator Alley
    If the passenger seat was carrying surfboards it was me heading back from the surf. Alligator alley is really straight but the roads get a little rough in some spots.

I saw a Redline V leaving the publix at mm 103 in the Keys. Probably a weekender.

-uplink- is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Who has the Black V with the NY plate BAD CADY. Saw you on Northern State Parkway this morning in that horrendous traffic right around South Oyster Bay Rd.
    Nice ride!
    -Mike

NIK
    NIK is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '99 De Ville, '05 CTS-V

Talking Re: V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY)

Having owned my black '05 CTS-V for over a year, I have never seen another V (other than at the dealer) on the road. Friday, across the street from Sal's Pizza near Lehigh University in Bethlehem, PA, I saw a parked platinum V. By the time I went around the block and parked, he was gone. Sal said he (the driver) had been next door getting a haircut. Was that anyone here?

heavymetals is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 05 maggied CTS-V, 03 maggied Z06

A very clean and SLOW black one on the 405 northbound at the El Segundo exit.

terminal Velocity is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Saw another black '04 at the Exxon on Rte. 20 just off of I-495 in Marlborough, MA. Had MA plates with 3 numbers and the letter R(I know what the numbers are, but for security purposes...).

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.