Cadillac Owners Forum banner
380K views 3K replies 626 participants last post by  SwampFox 
#1 · (Edited)
Doesn't count if you know the other driver ;) or are parked at a meet/race etc. Post all your sightings in this thread!

If you happen to resemble the person/driver spotted, chime in - we'd love to know who we saw.

I saw my 2nd V on the road now (and I wasn't in mine this time),
Fri 8/13 approx 7pm on CA-156 btwn Prunedale and Castroville, best of all it was RED LINE!

-Ben

EDIT - If you spot one parked (again not one you know/at at meet, etc.) you should post that as well. No real limit to only those moving. No posting if you see it on the delear lot ;)

#3 ·
Im from the southern OH area,and i travel a little,TN,MO,CO,and i never seen one!.Not here at home,or away(on the road that is).I did see an 05 redline at my dealership,when i took my car for service (center armrest was loose) So i can say that in the last year or so since they'v been on the market that i .........N E V E R ---- N E V E R seen one on the road. Even the local valet at one of the city's biggest nightclub's never seen one (& they see everything from porsche to ferrari) and when you can impress a stuck up valet who's seen it all,then you know ya got nice ride

#1,546 ·
Haha Im suprised I actually cruise around CO black raven keep on the look out!

#6 ·
I have never seen one in Central Ohio (or elsewhere).

Mine seems to get noticed a lot which is a little disconcerting after being totally anonymous is my past two cars (BMW 525 and Toyota Camry).

Of course, being noticed is the least of my concerns after those two rattle traps. Controlling massive hp is the biggest challenge!

#7 ·
Long Island, NY checking in... I haven't seen a V on the road or parked, which surprises me considering I drive 25K+ miles a year on mostly local roads. I have been fooled a few times by CTS owners with "V" grilles :want: , but after closer inspection these cars were obviousely not "V"s :annoyed:

#8 ·
I'm also on Long Island and I know of at least two others, but have yet to see them. I have seen a black V parked at the Massapequa train station the few times I've passed there recently. I'm on the east end by the hamptons. BTW to other LI V owners I would like to go to the Drag strip at Westhampton either this weekend or next weekend. If anyone is interested let me know. It would really be cool if we had three or four V's there at once.
:lildevil: :drinker

Craig

#10 ·
Saw my second V ever on the road Wednesday, 10 Aug. Actually, it might have been the 9th.

(Thank you lasstss for my first sighting!)

Anyways, just wanted to see if it was anybody here.

On Georgia Ave. between Olney and Rockville in MD at 4 PM.

I was in my black V heading away from Rockville.

#24 ·
I see them around the Detroit area all the time. I guess that's one good thing about living in MI. Plus, a guy who used to live down the street has one. He's moved since we first saw it. My husband used to drag me down the street "Let's go for a walk!" just to see it. I also work closely with the seating supplier for the CTS, CTS-V, SRX, and STS.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.