Cadillac Owners Forum banner
380K views 3K replies 626 participants last post by  SwampFox 
#1 · (Edited)
Doesn't count if you know the other driver ;) or are parked at a meet/race etc. Post all your sightings in this thread!

If you happen to resemble the person/driver spotted, chime in - we'd love to know who we saw.

I saw my 2nd V on the road now (and I wasn't in mine this time),
Fri 8/13 approx 7pm on CA-156 btwn Prunedale and Castroville, best of all it was RED LINE!

-Ben

EDIT - If you spot one parked (again not one you know/at at meet, etc.) you should post that as well. No real limit to only those moving. No posting if you see it on the delear lot ;)

#379 ·
Stealth Gray in Paoli PA at intersection of Routes 30 and 352. This is the third time I have seen him, always going in the other direction.

STOP TEASING ME and give me a ride in your car!!!!!!!

#383 ·
Just flew back home after a nice 22 hour drive from Boston to Tampa in a panel truck. I did see a couple of Vs, both in NY. The first was a Stealth Grey, I believe, heading N on I-684 around 6:30PM(on Saturday), The second was a black V on the Garden State Parkway just north of Newark at around 7PM. A doctor with MD plates and a 4 digit plate number. Anyone here? If so, did you hear me beeping like a deranged lunatic in a truck?

#395 ·
livingthedream said:
Saw an 05 Platinum V on Artesia going east toward the 91 yesterday (Nov 1, 05) Just south of Van Ness in the morning. Looked just like mine, except that still has stock sized tires, I have gone wide in back standard in front. No other mods noticeable, or hearable (I have a B&B).

Well Son of a BEACH... My silve is at the dealership 2 miles from where you are talking a bout... If those mother f'ers are out driving my car around I am going to beat the crap out of them..

What time?

Did you see the plate?

Reed

#397 ·
Black V headed east on 126 near Magic Mountain at around 10:45 AM this morning. I was in the Silver V headed west.

#398 ·
I picked up my kids at LAX on July 28th (in my wifes 2006 Mazda 5, not a bad ride...:canttalk: ) and saw a Black V n/b SR-14 near Acton. I thought, damn, that is the car I really want. I cancelled my 2006 Mustang GT order at AV Ford, bless their hearts, nice people, and bought my CTS-V on July 29th. I have not seen a V on the road since. :wtf:

#399 ·
I followed a black 05 V into work yesterday in Malvern PA. He pulled into McDonalds for breakfeast (I guess) in Frazer and I watched his every move.

#400 ·
Tuesday, 8:50 AM: saw a Stealth Gray V heading eastbound on I-210. Wasn't paying attention to the cross streets; we were probably somewhere near Michelinda. I was the Silver V heading westbound in the carpool lane going 10 MPH, 0 MPH, 5 MPH, 0 MPH...

#401 ·
Sighting on Artesia in Torrance CA

This is the second time I have seen another platinum CTS-V (mine is also) on the east bound side of Artesia just south of Van Ness before the 91, the 405 and the 110 all get seperated there. Who are you? I am going west to Van Ness......... Seen Nov 7 for the second time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.