Cadillac Owners Forum banner
380K views 3K replies 626 participants last post by  SwampFox 
#1 · (Edited)
Doesn't count if you know the other driver ;) or are parked at a meet/race etc. Post all your sightings in this thread!

If you happen to resemble the person/driver spotted, chime in - we'd love to know who we saw.

I saw my 2nd V on the road now (and I wasn't in mine this time),
Fri 8/13 approx 7pm on CA-156 btwn Prunedale and Castroville, best of all it was RED LINE!

-Ben

EDIT - If you spot one parked (again not one you know/at at meet, etc.) you should post that as well. No real limit to only those moving. No posting if you see it on the delear lot ;)

#280 ·
I work near there, but my car has been in the shop for 2 weeks... You sure that wasnt me driving so fast in my rental 06 STS that you thought it was a black v? Hee hee..

Honest Enterprise, the e-brake was like that when I got it...

Reed

#283 ·
Saw one tonight in front of Cheers in Boston. See Im a big dork thread for info.

#289 ·
After 4 months I finally saw a silver one when he passed me going North on MOPAC about noon. He turned off on 2222 (a great CTSV road). Actually I live out on West 2222 myself but was taking a set of big bore screaming eagle pistons to Pro Ports to have them matched to my bored out cylinders.

#291 ·
Tustin Ca, Black V with a blacked out grill

#297 ·
oops i forgot about a 3rd that I saw and encountered at a stop sign it was a Stealth Gray ( Ya know the slow ones). This guy looked at me I wanted to give the nod but this giy was just a stuffed shirt. Do me a favor dude sell your car to somone that will drive it like it was meant to be! I saw yo on Medalion Dr in sharonville, OH:thepan:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.