V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY) - Page 102
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2527
Like Tree60Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY) in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Originally Posted by rhino198073 I saw a Silver V1 headed towards Erie on I271/I90 around painesville and about ten minutes ...
    Nutz is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS-V a tuxedo with a jetpack!

Re: V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY)

Quote Originally Posted by rhino198073 View Post
    I saw a Silver V1 headed towards Erie on I271/I90 around painesville and about ten minutes later I saw a V1 Redline headed toward cleveland on the same road.

I was not in my V I was in my work truck (Ram 1500).

Anybody?
    Another Northeast Ohio recent member. Welcome.

Dang security tokens

rand49er is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2011 Cruze 1.4T 6MT

I keep seeing at Platinum V on Pontiac Trail. Saw him this morning at 8 am sharp going north. Wasn't in my V.

Well, this morning as he passed me, I noticed he has a For Sale sign in the rear driver's side window. He can't be a member here or we'd know him around this area.
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

Ive's V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by ahahnu View Post
    That was me. I was either on my way or way home from Round Valley for a small photo shoot.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...thread-44.html

Thinking back, I had driven around it on Dreahook, before going to the boat ramp..... I almost turned around and didn't go that way, but I swear I said to myself things happen for a reason, I should keep going!
    That's cool, The car looked great, I saw it coming from way up the road. I live on the other side of 523 just before 78. Finally today I took my aircast off and slipped on a sneaker for the first time in almost a month, filled the V up and took her on my maiden voyage. No pain which means, my daily driver is back in action.

MauiV is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Tis Gone :(

Saw a black STS-V and a black 09 CTS V today south of Louisville. I was in the Jeep riding around with the wife looking at property so no chance to check the Maggie against a factory S/C.

ahahnu is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 LS6 Stealth Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Ive's V View Post
    That's cool, The car looked great, I saw it coming from way up the road. I live on the other side of 523 just before 78. Finally today I took my aircast off and slipped on a sneaker for the first time in almost a month, filled the V up and took her on my maiden voyage. No pain which means, my daily driver is back in action.

Nutz is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS-V a tuxedo with a jetpack!

Cleveland, Ohio area

Black Raven, 77 southbound from I-480/176. You a member here?

Yeqon is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 Raven CTS-V (Lillith)

I've gone two months without seeing another V on the road here in Minneapolis. Today broke that. Two sightings one on 35W going north. The other on the way out to Prior Lake. Both Raven as is mine.

LJisshorty is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 06 CTS-V (Raven)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeqon View Post
    I've gone two months without seeing another V on the road here in Minneapolis. Today broke that. Two sightings one on 35W going north. The other on the way out to Prior Lake. Both Raven as is mine.
    There is a very good possibility that it could have been me both times. I am home visiting my family and was commuting back and forth between prior lake and Roseville. I cant say for certain it was me because I didn't see you and I am generally pretty aware of V's around me.

On a side note I saw a platnium heading east on 94 just after 52 exit. I tried following for a minute but the guy seemed very uninterested and was on the phone.

hXc95SLS is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1992 Dodge Dakota DD, 2005 CTS-V Black on Black

I saw two V1s today both black raven. The first at exit 14A on the NJ turnpike and the second at exit 10 on the NJ turnpike. Both sounded good.

SLPR 6.0L is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Saw a SG STS V and a black CTS V west of Chattanooga on I 24 Saturday of Labor day weekend

biiz1957 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 V blk/blk,fg2,Borla (Sold)

Thumbs up Re: V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY)

Quote Originally Posted by LJisshorty View Post
    There is a very good possibility that it could have been me both times. I am home visiting my family and was commuting back and forth between prior lake and Roseville. I cant say for certain it was me because I didn't see you and I am generally pretty aware of V's around me.

On a side note I saw a platnium heading east on 94 just after 52 exit. I tried following for a minute but the guy seemed very uninterested and was on the phone.
    Could be me... I usually get on and off at Diamond Lake at 35W.. 2006 Raven with corsa and tint..also say a 2006-2007 raven getting on ahead of me yesterday

Ive's V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V

About 10:15 this morning, I saw a Platinum V make a right off of rt 22West in Whitehouse NJ just after Polar Cub. It was like looking in a mirror!

Yeqon is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 Raven CTS-V (Lillith)

Funny that I went so long without seeing one in Minneapolis. Then there was another raven at the airport dog park last week. And while I was in Waco this week for work they were everywhere! Too bad my rental was a Hyndai Elantra.

Slithering_Joe is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V, Powered by Chevrolet

Black STS-V at a parking lot next to the Playwright Tavern Act II in NYC

jballer88 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '05 Black Raven CTS-V

saw a silver stock V today on 90/94 between like cumberland and north ave where i got off heading east, tried to pull next to him and say hi and give thumbs up etc, but didnt get any response from him. plate started with g19, if its anyone here, wasnt trying to race you, was just trying to get your attention

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.