V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY) - Page 10
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 172 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY) in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Originally Posted by Vrocks Well since the first two or three that I saw months ago ( two of them ...
    NIK
    NIK is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '99 De Ville, '05 CTS-V

Talking Re: V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY)

Quote Originally Posted by Vrocks
    Well since the first two or three that I saw months ago ( two of them were crashed, 1 Platinum and 1 Black, and I haven't seen them since ), I've seen two new V's in the past week and a half.

One was a brand new Black V up near Lehigh University, and the other V was Platinum. I got a thumbs up from the Platinum V driver after I pulled along side of him, but he wouldn't run ( I want to see if my V's as strong as an '05 ). The guy in the Black V stayed away.... he stayed way behind me and had no intentions of running through the back roads. Probably because his V was new, and he didn't want to push it... Overall, I'm surprised at the tame nature of these other V owners.

I bet they're not forum members.
    Vrocks - Where are you from? I live in Bethlehem, PA, went to Lehigh University and I've been on the south side of Bethlehem with my '05 several times. I generally go to Sal's Pizza on Fridays. I don't think you saw me 'cause I know I would have seen you. Note: I've seen one black one on the road so far, and it was driven by a female (not that there's anything wrong with that.)

lawfive is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V sedan; 2005 Maggied CTS-V; 2004 Lightning

Re: V Sightings/Spotting (on the road - in motion ONLY)

Quote Originally Posted by Barak
    That wasn't Homer who said that, it was Ralph Wiggum.
    D'oh!!

6104696 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by lawfive
    Was in Salt Lake last Thursday around noon; saw a black V turning left off of Foothill. Am in Alexandria (near Washington D.C.) this week to speak at a conference; haven't been out of the hotel much & haven't seen any of those Vs that met at Tysons Corner a couple of weeks ago.
    Enjoy Alexandria. Take a $5 cab ride up to Lindsay cadillac and you can see not only a V, but the factory-authorized wannabe known as the VXi.

Sorry no V meets in the next few days as far as I know.

D

kimcheejeegae is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Seattle, WA...

on I-90 going west... rolled with another Platinum V... looked like a 2004 because it had the 2 antennas... black interior.. i gave you the thumbs up.. you looked over.. looked down at my V badge and acknowledged!

There's 2 black V's I see on a regular basis.. one in downtown seattle.. we were at a light... in between us was my buddies M3... the other one is going towards redmond on 520... i see a dirty black V all the time...

Greg Goatcher is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I just saw the first V (other than my own) on the road today. Heading north on the 215 frwy in Riverside Ca. It was a Platinum one, looked like he was as surprised as me to see another one on the road.

Greg Goatcher is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I just saw the first V (other than my own) on the road today. Heading north on the 215 frwy in Riverside Ca. It was a Platinum one, looked like he was as surprised as me to see another one on the road.

LtStealth is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Reston VA 7:45AM..

Spotted a Light Platinum on Weihle Ave just north of Sunset Hills. 610, was that you? Could not get the guy's attention as I was in my Audi. The weather forcast called for rain, so the V stayed in the garage today

Redline CTS-V is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): GROO-V

Had a Black V roll up next to me as I was getting off of 395 onto 495, he revved (sp) the engine and took off down 95. I think it had Georgia plates on it...

Quote Originally Posted by LtStealth
    Reston VA 7:45AM..

Spotted a Light Platinum on Weihle Ave just north of Sunset Hills. 610, was that you? Could not get the guy's attention as I was in my Audi. The weather forcast called for rain, so the V stayed in the garage today
    No, not me. I am in the mustang today since it will rain and it is already dirty. This means that I will see redline CTS-V on the beltway on the way home, since every time I am in the mustang I seem to see him (not so true lately since I have been using the mustang a bit more due to the nice spring weather)

dhg

Redline CTS-V is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): GROO-V

Quote Originally Posted by 6104696
    This means that I will see redline CTS-V on the beltway on the way home, since every time I am in the mustang I seem to see him (not so true lately since I have been using the mustang a bit more due to the nice spring weather)

dhg
    Been expecting to see you the last few times it's rained...

trukk is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon

Hmm, I also saw a black V, heading North on 295/Kenilworth around 8:45 AM, near the Suitland exit. I was heading south. I only got a a realy quick look, but it had the Mesh grill, and the V badging. Didn't get a chance to see the wheels.

-Chris

cmos is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Just saw one in my driveway..

Oh wait.. thats MINE!

pinch me, I must be dreaming.

ahahnu is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey

I saw the first one in motion since I've owned mine, 6 months. It was black driving in Acworth GA. Ofcourse I live in NJ and wasn't driving mine but I did have my "owners" v-shirt on.:coolgleam

Quote Originally Posted by trukk
    Hmm, I also saw a black V, heading North on 295/Kenilworth around 8:45 AM, near the Suitland exit. I was heading south. I only got a a realy quick look, but it had the Mesh grill, and the V badging. Didn't get a chance to see the wheels.

-Chris
    Suitland? was it on fire, on the side of the road, up on blocks?

trukk is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon

Quote Originally Posted by 6104696
    Suitland? was it on fire, on the side of the road, up on blocks?
    Heh, you know lovely Sourth East DC all too well.

There are always 'dead' cars between Minesota Ave, and Polk St, on the Northbound access road off of Kennilworth. I'm surpirsed State Farm, Nationwide, and Allstate, don;t just permanantly station an adjuster there. Sorta looks like Beruit.

-Chris

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.