Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Custom short shifter ordering process.

165K views 792 replies 196 participants last post by  07cadv 
G
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Here is how to order one of my custom modified stock shifters. The final cost is $110 + your stock shifter with a $75 core charge. I also offer the UUC bushings (that I purchase from Luke and keep in stock) for an additional $30. These make a huge difference and are highly recommended.

1. Paypal either $185 or $215 to ........................ Be sure to include the reason why you're sending me the money and your shipping address in the notes section of the transaction.

2. I'll ship you a modified shifter via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 day shipping). I include detailed directions, a drill bit to drill out the stock rivets, new stainless steel hardware to replace the rivets, a tube of white lithium grease and a tube of lok-tite.

3. Swap out your old shifter with the new one and return your stock one to me. Please try to include the small items attached to the rectangular end, these include two nylon bushings, two rubber seals and one metal sleeve.

4. Upon receipt of your stock shifter I will refund the core charge of $75 via the same Paypal transaction.

G
#778 ·
I do modify shifters, however, I do not have any standard length alcantara boots left from the group buy. I ordered 6 extra standard length and 11 extra shorter ones out of my pocket and all of the standard length ones are spoken for now. The 1.5" shorter one should work with the reduced throw shifter. I have two of the shorter ones left. If you'd like to order a combo, please send $349 soon to my paypal, br_1868@hotmail.com. I will refund $115 of that after you return your stock shifter.

Hey Brian, what's the status on my shifter & boot? I'm getting a bit antsy and want to get this in my car! Lol
I can't wait either! I am currently out of town until this weekend and hopefully the boots are at my house when I got home. If not, I may need to take a trip to Poland.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.