Custom Short Shifter Ordering Process. - Page 45
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Custom Short Shifter Ordering Process. in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Hmm, so are you saying that with mine (the V6 model) I would have to send you my shifter first ...
    Snake Enterprises is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS 3.6L

Re: Custom Short Shifter Ordering Process.

Hmm, so are you saying that with mine (the V6 model) I would have to send you my shifter first no matter what? Or would I be able to still do the core replacement type of thing.

PISNUOFF Guest

You would have to send me yours first no matter what. I would have to take some measurements and make you custom stuff, plus I do not have any base CTS shifters to use as a core.

Sick05V is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 cts-v

hey man how are you? im new to the site but have been following you modifying these shifters, I know sure if anything has changed but im interested in having my shifter done, if I remove the stock shifter and sent it to you next weekend, how much money would I be looking at and how long would it take to get her back? thank you man.

O do I still need to order bushings from Luke at Cadillac for the UUC bushings?

PISNUOFF Guest

Send $185 and I should have it back in the mail within two days. You will have to get the UUC polyurethane bushings from Luke at Lindsay Cadillac.

Deep1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by PISNUOFF View Post
    Send $185 and I should have it back in the mail within two days. You will have to get the UUC polyurethane bushings from Luke at Lindsay Cadillac.

Hey. This looks like it is definately the way to go.

Does sending in the shifter and the $185, cover only the stock shifter (wanting to reduce the height of mine, as I've seen in early posts)? If so waht is the additional (both time and money) in doing the additional mod to the stock shifter?

Thanks!

----------

Sorry, I forgot to ask for the "shift-the'shifter" address.

PISNUOFF Guest

$185 covers all modifications to the shifter. The knob gets lowered by about 1/2".

Email me and I'll send you the address to ship your shifter to. br_1868 (at) hotmail (dot) com

FYI - I will be out of town next Friday - Sunday so it needs to get to me by Wednesday for me to ship it back next week.

Deep1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Thanks. Now I can contact Luke and order the bushings, yank and send the shifter, then sit back and wait for the magic to happen.

sammyboy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 04 cts v

I just received mine it looks awesome now I have to figure out when I can install it.

Snake Enterprises is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS 3.6L

Quick question here.

I emailed Luke @ Lindsay a week ago and he still hasn't got back to me yet. Do you guys have any problems contacting him? thanks

alpicone is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 Black Raven CTS-V
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Enterprises
    Quick question here.

I emailed Luke @ Lindsay a week ago and he still hasn't got back to me yet. Do you guys have any problems contacting him? thanks
    He responded to me within a few hours. Try calling him.

Becker is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 black with tan V

I did the same thing with the email to Luke, called him and had my order in 3 minutes...Bushings arrived in a week if that.

Brian great work, got my shifter installed a couple days ago, and I must say it is much more pleasurable of a drive Ill let you know when I will be shipping the core maybe in the next couple days..

----------

Also how much do you refund me for my core again?

PISNUOFF Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Becker View Post
    .......Also how much do you refund me for my core again?
    $115

----------

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Enterprises View Post
    Quick question here.

1 (703) 647-8670

Ask for Luke, he's usually always there.

DoubleK81 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): V1 CTS-V

Have any of these ready to go? Would like to order one ASAP.

Rambo76098 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Threw my core back in the mail yesterday, should be back to you pretty fast since it's not leaving the state.

Brian, I accidentally sent you the money for the UUC bushings, please throw that back into the core refund fee.

PS - thanks, shifts are so much crisper and accurate. Still have some side to side slop, but that's probably from user install error, Had a heck of a time getting the right bushing on until I tapered the tip of the bushing. Also - rivets suck. Fought that sucker for an hour or two. Put the bolts in by myself, actually found that to be one of the easiest parts of the job.[COLOR="Silver"]

PISNUOFF Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleK81 View Post
    Have any of these ready to go? Would like to order one ASAP.
    There are three people on the wait list, but I expect at least two cores back soon.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.