Custom Short Shifter Ordering Process. - Page 32
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 53 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Custom Short Shifter Ordering Process. in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Just FedExed back my original core. Installed the modified shifter this weekend and it is as advertised. Like a whole ...
    Ponzerelli is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V

Re: Custom Short Shifter Ordering Process.

Just FedExed back my original core. Installed the modified shifter this weekend and it is as advertised. Like a whole new car. Thanks to Brian for a pleasant transaction.

ericnolt is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS V

Do you ship to Canada? If so, what would be the added cost? Seems like your shifter is the one to get.

Cheers

PISNUOFF Guest

No added cost.

ericnolt is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS V

Payment sent.

Faber is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None :(

I've been trying to be patient, but need to ask or my brain will explode. Plus I've gotta schedule some time to swap it. Updated wait list please?

PISNUOFF Guest

Everyone on the list above will have their shifter in hand by this weekend. There are two people on the wait list after that. Those two names are Tim and Eric.

Faber is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None :(

Thanks man. Sorry for the hassles - just extremely excited!!!! First true mod to the car...

Johnnys Flooring is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 cts-v sedan

Payment sent. Where am I on the wait list? thanks...

PISNUOFF Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Faber View Post
    Thanks man. Sorry for the hassles - just extremely excited!!!! First true mod to the car...
    No problem. I realize it's been six weeks. Sorry for the long wait, it'll be worth it.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnys Flooring View Post
    Payment sent. Where am I on the wait list? thanks...
    Tim, Eric, Johnny.

egltalon is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS V Coupe

Very interested in your custom short shifter. If I send payment, how long is the wait? I sent a message before, but my questions were answered. I understand there is a waiting list?

howanicm is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 04 cts v
    It will be worth the wait guys!

PISNUOFF Guest

Quote Originally Posted by egltalon View Post
    Very interested in your custom short shifter. If I send payment, how long is the wait? I sent a message before, but my questions were answered. I understand there is a waiting list?
    I don't recall receiving a message from you on this forum. The wait list is because I have to wait for people to return their stock shifter so I can modify it and send it to the next person. Currently there are four people on the list. Being number 5 could mean a six week or so wait. At any one time I have at least ten shifters out.

egltalon is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS V Coupe

I sent you the payment last night. As for the first message I sent, I asked you some questions that, after reading some other posts, were already answered. So I edited my post. I'm probably confusing you. Sorry. I'm looking forward to receiving my short shifter. I promise I will send mine out very quickly once I receive the modded one. ("Modded", is that a word?)

Lou72 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V

I recieved my shifter today and had to put it in immediately. The job took me five hours to complete, but I tend to be a very slow worker. I just have to say that the new shifter is marvelous. The shift gates are easily distinguishable and everything feels sharp and precise. Everything is so defined I feel I'm actually using less force to shift because I don't have to question whether or not I completed the gear change, thus applying extra force to be safe. This was well worth the wait, and I highly recommend that anyone with a stock shifter gets on the waiting list now.

fre1102 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None yet

Is there a way to measure what's in my car now to see if it's already been modified? My car has an aftermarket knob on the shifter so I can't really eyeball how tall it should look, but it already seems a lot shorter. The shifter seems less than ideal, but I don't know if it's better than it should be already.

All that to say that if my car is a stock shifter with a knob, I'd like PISNUOFF's modded one. Or if the p.o. just did a hack job on the shifter on there. I just need to know how to tell one way or another. Any help?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.