Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Custom short shifter ordering process.

165K views 792 replies 196 participants last post by  07cadv 
G
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Here is how to order one of my custom modified stock shifters. The final cost is $110 + your stock shifter with a $75 core charge. I also offer the UUC bushings (that I purchase from Luke and keep in stock) for an additional $30. These make a huge difference and are highly recommended.

1. Paypal either $185 or $215 to ........................ Be sure to include the reason why you're sending me the money and your shipping address in the notes section of the transaction.

2. I'll ship you a modified shifter via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 day shipping). I include detailed directions, a drill bit to drill out the stock rivets, new stainless steel hardware to replace the rivets, a tube of white lithium grease and a tube of lok-tite.

3. Swap out your old shifter with the new one and return your stock one to me. Please try to include the small items attached to the rectangular end, these include two nylon bushings, two rubber seals and one metal sleeve.

4. Upon receipt of your stock shifter I will refund the core charge of $75 via the same Paypal transaction.

#567 ·
UUC Bushings - If anyone wants to order the UUC busihings that are recommended in this forum, I'll save you some leg work by providing the link below. It has the 1-888 number to get a hold of Luke. Cost was still $30 plus shipping. Luke was super easy to deal with and there was no problem shipping to Canada.
http://www.lindsaycadillac.com/performanceparts.htm
I can't recommend Luke highly enough for his level of service and commitment to the V community. Plus he keeps these bushings in stock.

G
#568 ·
Update:

PLEASE SEND YOUR SHIFTER CORES BACK.

Waiting on cores from:

1. William
2. Michael
3. Tim
4. Eric
5. Jocelyn
6. Joe
7. Adam
8. Nicole
9. Matt
10. Trenton (recent shipment)
11. Scott (recent shipment)

Wait list:

1. Javion
2. Blake
3. Kevin
4. Brent

#569 ·
Hey PISNUOFF I've got a question for you... Do you keep any vehicle information on the cars you've done shifters for? Like maybe a vin#?

I only ask because I've recently bought an 05 V and it's obviously had shifter work. I've gotten to drive two other Vs with stock shifters and they were horrid compared to mine.

If it has an aftermarket shifter, what's the easiest way I can check?

G
#570 ·
You can partially remove the bezel from the console and see what the top 1/2 of it looks like and look at the bottom portion under the car. Those two parts will tell what kind it is. You can send me pics if you'd like or post them on this forum. If the top is purple, it's one of mine from the past six months or so.

G
#573 ·

Waiting on cores from:

1. William
2. Michael
3. Tim
4. Eric
5. Jocelyn
6. Joe
7. Adam
8. Nicole
9. Matt
10. Scott (recent shipment)

Wait list:

1. Javion (shipping Tues/Wed)
2. Blake
3. Kevin
4. Brent
5. Clayton
6. Jason

G
#580 · (Edited)

Waiting on cores from:

1. William
2. Michael
3. Tim
4. Eric
5. Jocelyn
6. Joe
7. Adam
8. Nicole

Wait list:

1. Javion (shipping 5/7)
2. Blake (shipping 5/7)
3. Kevin (shipping 5/7)
4. Mark (sent his to modify, shipping 5/7)
5. Brent
6. Clayton
7. Jason
8. Chad
9. Channing
10. Keith
11. Devin (sending his to be modified)
12. Jason (sending his to be modified)

G
#584 · (Edited)

Waiting on cores from:

1. William
2. Michael
3. Tim
4. Eric
5. Jocelyn
6. Joe
7. Adam
8. Nicole
9. Javion (shipped 5/7)
10. Blake (shipped 5/7)
11. Kevin (shipped 5/7)

Wait list:

1. Brent
2. Clayton
3. Jason S.
4. Chad
5. Channing
6. Keith
7. Devin (received his to be modified on 5/7)
8. Jason M. (sending his to be modified)

G
#592 ·
Waiting on cores from:

1. William
2. Michael
3. Tim
4. Eric
5. Jocelyn
6. Joe
7. Adam
8. Nicole
9. Blake
10. Kevin

Wait list:

1. Brent (shipping 5/18)
2. Clayton
3. Jason S.
4. Chad
5. Channing
6. Keith
7. Jonathan
8. Sam
9. Nick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.