Custom Short Shifter Ordering Process. - Page 16
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Custom Short Shifter Ordering Process. in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I sent a confirmation email at 7:15 last night. Mods, please delete Eric's email address....
    PISNUOFF Guest

Re: Custom Short Shifter Ordering Process.

I sent a confirmation email at 7:15 last night. Mods, please delete Eric's email address.

DDS rollin a CTS is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre

Dropped my old shifter in the mail today so hopefully you should have it by early next week. I LOVE the new shifter but am probably still interested in the bushings if they ever become available. Go ahead and do the refund as planned but let me know when the new bushings come in. THANKS!!!

jaskel is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 Maggied CTS-V

Another PM sent regarding whats going on...

AAIIIC is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V

FWIW, I just bought a used shifter on Ebay so I'll have a core to send in (rather than waiting for cores to be sent back). I'm hoping to fix my brother's shifter the next time I head home to visit family, so this way I hope I'll be able to do a quick turn-around with Brian and have it ready to go before I make the trip. It doesn't seem like there's much of a backlog issue these days, as there was when Brian first started doing this, so maybe this is a moot point, but I figured it worked out the best for my situation.

It's item #330512494727 on Ebay. I offered them $70 shipped, and they accepted that offer pretty quickly, so you may be able to get them to go even lower. Note that I'm taking a bit of a risk, as it appears to be a CTS shifter (vice a CTS-V shifter), but from the pics it appears to me that the shifter mechanism and the shift lever itself are identical. The only difference looks to be the arm that goes from the bottom of the shift lever to the transmission, but I don't need that part, anyway.

Mr.Tickles is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V, 66 Hearse, 78 Hearse

Just received my shifter Monday and I ordered my bushings from Max yesterday. I should receive my bushings Friday and have my sifter in on Saturday. Ill have the core sent out Monday.
    Thanks

PrelateBishop is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tickles View Post
    Just received my shifter Monday and I ordered my bushings from Max yesterday. I should receive my bushings Friday and have my sifter in on Saturday. Ill have the core sent out Monday.
    Thanks
    If you don't mind sharing, by what means did you contact Max and how much where the bushings?

Brian, I dropped of my stock shifter at the post office today, so it's on the way.

Max owner of Creative Steel, Bushings were $ 30 plus shipping. UUC bushings back order

PISNUOFF Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PrelateBishop View Post
    If you don't mind sharing, by what means did you contact Max and how much where the bushings?

Brian, I dropped of my stock shifter at the post office today, so it's on the way.
    Max's screen name on here is Motor Mounts. You can PM him.

anything new, since the other thread mysteriously disappeared, last PM was 10 days ago saying that I'd have a shifter in a week, still nothing... Its particularly annoying seeing people report back on their new shifters that they have recieved, and yet when I sent you a shifter and payment for the mod and new bushing in advance back in October, I have still not seen anything at all, except an occasional PM telling me that I would have a shifter when the next core comes in, or that i'll have one in a month, or a week.... still nothing...

PISNUOFF Guest

I don't know what happened to the other thread, the mods must have deleted it for spam. I do sincerely apologize for what has happened with your order. With the exception of the first shifter that I sent to you being lost in the mail, it's totally my fault. I can assure you that I am working on a shifter for you as I write this message. It will be ready to ship to you on Tuesday.

PISNUOFF Guest

Jaskel - I have one ready for you at my shop. I had to go out of town before I got to the post office to ship it. I'll be out of the state for at least the next week. I'll ship it as soon as I get back home.

Brian

Just put my shift in. not too bad, but took us 4 hours total. Had to stop because fiance had Orkin come out to inspect property! Also a close friend borrowed my floor jack!
    Great upgrade, I will send my POS to you Monday!
    Thank you.

Broadway Joe is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V

Brian,

New to the forum here and cant PM. Not sure if you are still doing modded shifters, if so I am interested in one for my 07 V with the UUC bushings and shortened 1". If so, what is the turnaround time?

On a side note, I am trying to find a decent knob. I like the V2 but was thinking something heavier. I like the UUC but looks a little tall and the TWM knobs appear to be for a threaded install. Any sugestions? Thanks Brian.

mastersparky is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Brian, Sent payment yesterday. Can't wait till it shows up. ETA?

- Nathan

Three more weeks gone by... Not even sure what to say at this point

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.