!CAGS Eliminator is Now Available - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, !CAGS Eliminator is Now Available in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Thanks again for the orders everyone. The next batch will be ready to go out the door Monday morning to ...
    StealthV is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 Z06 / 2013 F150 EcoBeast / 2008 Twin-Turbo Bimmer

Re: !CAGS Eliminator is Now Available

Thanks again for the orders everyone. The next batch will be ready to go out the door Monday morning to all of you still waiting for a shipment confirmation email at your PayPal account address.

Please check out the new item at the top of the "Wanted" page on the web site. Perhaps one of you has one sitting in your garage or know a friend, seen one in the paper or in a dealer's lot in your city!

V

Z06CTSV is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I ordered mine. Having my Z I thought I would never need one. But my V, being my everyday driver changes that. I hate forgetting to rev up in traffic, and starting an arm dance trying to force it in gear. Thanks

Joe
    New Orleans

Z06Phil is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Just put in my order. Thanks for making this available Rick.

This afternoon, just got the last of the components I needed to build some more !CAGS. Will be shipping out all the outstanding orders (as well as any new ones) on Monday, August 9. Thank you everyone.

http://stealthv.nitro-nights.com/

V

riverrat is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V Black/Black

Just a fyi for those that wish to do your own / the StealthV eliminator can save you some headaches. Built my own re:faq post directions, didn't have the pins in far enough to make proper contact - service engine light comes on, had to get out code reader and erase the code. Back on the lift. cut every thing loose, redo the resistor (leads to short) tie everything back up. And I've got the lift, code tool and have done this on my Z06 before but way too much extra work. If this was available before I did mine I sure would have saved much time and effort using the StealthV Eliminator. Don't make the same mistake.

How's that for a unsolicited endorsement

For all of you that have placed an order in the past 7 days (including today), look for your !CAGS by the end of this week in the mail box as batch number two is going out the door in 15 minutes.

If you'd like to order one, I've got them in stock and ready to go out tomorrow.

Thank you! Rick

BeagleBrains is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1975 Seville; 2004 CTS V; 2011 CTS V Coupe

I have a treat with the mail today. A nice little package from StealthV. My first weekend project is now planned. Ordered the !CAGs elliminator last Friday. Nice prompt delivery. Thank you. Will make a (low speed) performance report soon.

wildwhl is offline Cadillac Owners Master

Yep, mine came today too. Thanks, Rick. Nicely done. Now I'll remove my homemade version and put yours in to give it that Stealth, stock look.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen P.
    Will make a (low speed) performance report soon.
    Can't wait for that low speed report, lol.

Glad you both got your !CAGS today. Whenever we put together the first V meet, the first round is on me.

sefa01 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

Had mine for a week. Now I can't remember what CAGS was (lol).

I know you're working on some other things for the V, such as the shifter. But what goodies will you have for us in the future?

wildwhl is offline Cadillac Owners Master

I think maybe StealthV will have some sort of magic wax to apply to our V's to give them a smaller radar signature and increase horsepower by 10%

For other things, the Z06 Corvette covers are available. Waiting right now for the new covers to show up from the dealer so I can do the mods to them and send them out to some forum members who pre-ordered.

Today I ordered a set of GTO covers (thanks lasstss) and have an idea I'd like to try on them to see how it looks on the V. Like lasstss, I discovered one of the covers is on national backorder which puts a crimp on that plan.

Coming this fall, I'll have the integrated EFILive scanner and tuner software available. Great fun for techie gearheads.

Additionally, we're working on the design for a component to go on Silver Baron's car. Our goal is to have it done this weekend as we've got to meet his race deadline. Once we're comfortable with the design, pricing and availability, I'll share more details. Still too much up in the air right now to spill the beans as I don't want to create excitement for something that we don't even know yet if we can manufacture at an affordable price.

Z06CTSV is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Got mine, and went straight to the garage to put it in. Took about one minute to install (nice benefit of having a lift). Tried it out in traffic and I love it.

Thanks,
    Joe
    New Orleans

6104696 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen P.
    I have a treat with the mail today. A nice little package from StealthV. My first weekend project is now planned. .
    What will you do with the remaining 47 hours and 55 minutes of your weekend after the 5 minutes it will take to install? Oh, yeah......drive around and feel the joy of shifting where YOU want to!!!!

Glad to see that everyone else is having the same reaction to Stealth's great product.

Doug

JOEYCTS-V is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Sedan

At first CAGS didn't really bother me, I actually thought it was a great idea until I started driving in traffic. It really shouldn't shift into 4th at that speed. It falls flat on its face. I think I'm gonna order one soon.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.