whos interested in buying a custom splitter
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, whos interested in buying a custom splitter in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Im going to be making a custom front splitter for my V and was wondering how many might be interested ...
    heartbeat-V is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): cts-v

whos interested in buying a custom splitter

Im going to be making a custom front splitter for my V and was wondering how many might be interested in obtaining one themselves. i hope to have mine all finished up by V day so i can test out its rigidity on the track where its meant to work! also they just look awsome!! anyway if i get mine finished by Vday ill have an extra one with me if someone wants it! im going to be utilizing the ajustable front splitter bars on my ride cause i love the race inspired look but i know some will want a more smooth oem clean fit so im going to have them where they can be mounted either way! at the biginning ill be making them only in a paintable version, black ill do and if anyone wants other colors ill ship ready to paint versions. depending on interest a carbon fiber version can be had also! im am going to try my best to keep prices in the $150 range and that not alot for a full front splitter! let me know everybody THANKS !!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

814V is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 PLATINUM CTS-V

Re: whos interested in buying a custom splitter

ide be interested in a carbon one with adjustable bars. pics maybe?

Paisan is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V, 04 Armada, 11 STi Hatch

Quote Originally Posted by heartbeat-V View Post
    Im going to be making a custom front splitter for my V and was wondering how many might be interested in obtaining one themselves. i hope to have mine all finished up by V day so i can test out its rigidity on the track where its meant to work! also they just look awsome!! anyway if i get mine finished by Vday ill have an extra one with me if someone wants it! im going to be utilizing the ajustable front splitter bars on my ride cause i love the race inspired look but i know some will want a more smooth oem clean fit so im going to have them where they can be mounted either way! at the biginning ill be making them only in a paintable version, black ill do and if anyone wants other colors ill ship ready to paint versions. depending on interest a carbon fiber version can be had also! im am going to try my best to keep prices in the $150 range and that not alot for a full front splitter! let me know everybody THANKS !!
    Count me in and I haven't even picked up my car yet. I may talk to you about having one or several made for my Subaru as well.

-mike

CadiBlk is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Silver '05 V

LUVMY04V is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 04 cadillac cts v

I would be interested for one as long as it mimics the lines of the original bumper

945liter is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by LUVMY04V View Post
    I would be interested for one as long as it mimics the lines of the original bumper
    x2 i like the stock one just with alittle more flare

deedubb is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): E85 Powered - Maggie'd V

Interested. Want to see pics or drawings or something though.

SoJersey05V is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

hells yes on CF!!!!! adj bars... idk, they look good on your car... dont know if i want them tho

I will get pics out as soon as i get mine made. all who might want carbon fiber hopefully knows that the price range of $150 just wont cut it but i will definately keep all costs down as much as possible! carbon has become somewhat cheaper these days but for someone not buying bulk its still way up there! if there is enough interest in CF i will definately get what it takes to make those cause i too would like a CF one on my ride but im being a bit money concious on my mods at the moment! also the splitter will definately hold the same shape as our lower front bumper.

SoJersey05V is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

i'd ike a CF skid plate also!!!!! i recently removed the plastic splash guard from the front and a sheet metal buddy is making one from aluminium for me (because the factory gm clips have worn out their holes and keep falling out) and i will bolt it up... but one from CF would be nicer

jweymar is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 05 Eforce LS3 V

Quote Originally Posted by LUVMY04V View Post
    x3 and pics

Vecstasy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Interested here as well in a CF or Black version.

nmaier2201 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

hmmmmm.... considering this as a looks only mod....as I'd rarely track the car to actually use it... waiting on pics and feedback from v-day.....

verywhitedevil is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS V

with pics I could be in too

ok here's a pic of my custom splitter. it is not totally finished yet, still needs a lil bit of filler in the seams and a paint job! i made it on saturday and did not have the time to totally finish cause i had to make sure i was ready for V day. so what do you guys think?
    Attached Images

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.