Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Dreamin 
#1 ·
OK, So I pirated a member's name to rhyme with what we expect me to say.

Let's just say that I'm so happy to have my V back I had to use the Shinkaze...damn, I forgot what an incredible vehicle this was. Played with a Porsche Carrera 4S (which had a SWEET exhaust note under throttle - where's that Corsa?) on the longish (22 miles) route I took back to my office (only 4.3 miles from the dealer) I had to RELEARN what I've been missing these last two weeks...

So glad to be home again, I wanna :crying:

#2 ·
That is swizzle fo shizzle mynizzle............oops!

I forgot I'm not on the shoforum. I'm a V owner now. So......................

Excellent news. So glad to hear you are feeling back up to par! No, wait! That sounds more like a Jaguar forum, if they even believe in such.

Screw it, glad to have you back. Go kick some S-type R bootay!

#3 ·
:D FWIW "Shinkaze" means "Fresh Air" in Japanese (more or less). Now "Holy" or "Devine" is pronounced "Kami" in Japanese so "Holy Fresh Air" could easily be contracted to KamiKaze which aptlly describes how hard I would beat on a CTS-V if I'd been driving rentals for two weeks! :D

#4 ·
wildwhl said:
OK, So I pirated a member's name to rhyme with what we expect me to say.

Let's just say that I'm so happy to have my V back I had to use the Shinkaze...damn, I forgot what an incredible vehicle this was. Played with a Porsche Carrera 4S (which had a SWEET exhaust note under throttle - where's that Corsa?) on the longish (22 miles) route I took back to my office (only 4.3 miles from the dealer) I had to RELEARN what I've been missing these last two weeks...

So glad to be home again, I wanna :crying:
I know what you mean, I had the car covered in the garage for a week!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.