ZR1 and 2010 Camaro along with CTS-V at Bondurant Racing School\GM Booth, Barrett LV!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, ZR1 and 2010 Camaro along with CTS-V at Bondurant Racing School\GM Booth, Barrett LV! in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Here's some pix from the GM\Bondurant School booth at the first annual Barrett Jackson Collector Car Auction, Las Vegas last ...
    BondurantHPD is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac CTS and CTS-V

ZR1 and 2010 Camaro along with CTS-V at Bondurant Racing School\GM Booth, Barrett LV!

Here's some pix from the GM\Bondurant School booth at the first annual Barrett Jackson Collector Car Auction, Las Vegas last weekend:

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

CtsVrod is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V / 06 Escalade

Re: ZR1 and 2010 Camaro along with CTS-V at Bondurant Racing School\GM Booth, Barrett

Very Cool

So you gonna be supplying ZR1's for us to try out on the Track??

I dont see any V??

BacDoc is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Re: ZR1 and 2010 Camaro along with CTS-V at Bondurant Racing School\GM Booth, Barrett

Saw that ZR-1 last month in Dallas. Awesome looking ride, but for $100k+ no thanks.

Natedog is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac CTS-V Series

ZR1 =

CadiBlk is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Silver '05 V

Only pics of a V I saw in those pics is a picture of a V on their trailer banner.

Local guy here has a zr1 and first time i saw it driving down by the beach, I thought it was someone's lame attempt to pimp out their reg C6 to look like a z06. Then I saw the window on the hood and it drove past, I could see it was a legit zr1. Then I saw the driver had his dog on his lap....

JD03Cobra is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 Platinum CTS V

That ZR1 is awesome! 100k is cheap considering the world class performance you get. Cars of this caliber (performance wise) cost 3-5 times as much.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQaas5NbIlw"]YouTube - 2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Test[/ame]

BacDoc is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by JD03Cobra View Post
    That ZR1 is awesome! 100k is cheap considering the world class performance you get. Cars of this caliber (performance wise) cost 3-5 times as much.

YouTube - 2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Test
    At the end of the day it's still just a Corvette. The same car every mid life crisis white male drives. But yes, bang for the buck is unmatched I'm sure.

tlsmeds is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac CTS-V

Here is my wife and some V's at Bondurant School. Her company took her there back in September. She got to do a ride along in a Vette and got to race the Pontiac Solstice. She said it was an awesome experience and yes, I am jealous!
    Attached Images

urbanski is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

dang what a huge setup!

tlsmeds is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac CTS-V

here are a few of the other shots the wife took while at Bondurant....
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by tlsmeds View Post
    here are a few of the other shots the wife took while at Bondurant....
    Those are great photos! Thought you might like to see a couple others of our Cadillacs:

sleepys4 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac CTS V

Nice pictures, those tires out back do not look stock.

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP

I know there are a few old Bondurant SHOs that are tearing up road courses still around the country. Any chance we see any of these available as a nice track day vehicle for the private sector?

Anyway, I'm going to try to make a 3 day school with the V sometime this winter...

Quote Originally Posted by sleepys4 View Post
    Nice pictures, those tires out back do not look stock.
    Thanks! I believe they are actually stock, believe it or not!

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by thebigjimsho View Post
    I know there are a few old Bondurant SHOs that are tearing up road courses still around the country. Any chance we see any of these available as a nice track day vehicle for the private sector?

Anyway, I'm going to try to make a 3 day school with the V sometime this winter...
    I actually sold most of our old Roush Prepped Fords, like the Mustang Cobra's, Cobra Vics, SHO's, GT's, etc. I have a 97 Mustang Cobra track car I personally drive on track and I know that we will be selling Bob's Smart Car, Cobra Vic, and 1 or 2 last Mustangs real soon. I anyone is interested please email me at ddineson@bondurant.com.

Best bang for the buck! I just put gas in my car and race, simple, reliable, safe.

Dan

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.