Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Huge Thank you to Cadillac Tony & Plaza Cadillac Service

1K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  onebadcad 
#1 ·
Just wanted to put out a big THANK-YOU to Cadillac Tony and the fine folks at the Plaza Cadillac service department in Leesburg, FL. After many weeks fighting with my previous dealer, these guys diagnosed my problem, fixed some previous botched "warranty" repairs, and had me going again and happy in the space of 2days. Tony it was a pleasure to meet you along with Charlie and Glen and an even bigger pleasure to deal with folks who understand (and own) CTS-V's and all the unique things about it and treat customers with respect and class. Great people who know what customer service is all about! Thanks again,

Erik

PS-Tony, your car is one sharp machine!!!:thumbsup:

#7 ·
#6 ·
She makes me throw up in my mouth.

#15 ·
Tony thanks for all of your help in the other areas of the forum as well answering the myriad of questions that pop up. :thumbsup:

I would have done S.J.P. back in 1991 when she filmed L.A. Story w/ Steve Martin and was dating Robert Downey Jr.

#19 ·
Sorry Tony, you are, as many said, the greatest!!!-okay, enough of the sucking,,,

SJP was smokin' hot in Honeymoon in Vegas, after that she hit a wall, literally!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.