Racing Questions
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Racing Questions in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; OK, so i'm the new guy on the block... I Just started posting here and would like to know two ...
    cts-vette is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Question Racing Questions

OK, so i'm the new guy on the block... I Just started posting here and would like to know two things:

1 - What racing school (if any) in the local area (NY,NJ,CT) has one or two day program where you can use your own car?

2 Corvette show & go at raceway park in NJ, August 7th- Anyone up for some fun? - i can use some renforcement.. i am not sure them corvette owners will take to well to a Caddy ripin' up the track!

I do have to say, having had a GNX (many) years ago... WHAT A DIFFERENCE A FEW YEARS CAN MAKE!

This is the most fun car to drive, yeah yeah, wheel hop, i know, but how much do you smile everytime you toy around with the other cars that just have no idea!
    I love it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Cal
    Cal is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Re: Racing Questions

www.pdadrivingschool.com

There is one in Pocono this month. 3 days full course. Should be fun, not sure I am going, but maybe...will give you some tips if you are interested, I went to Pocono last month.

I may go to Raceway this weekend for the US vs. Import thing just to check it out. It's on Sat.

If you are looking for tuner shops let me know also, I go to one more south Jersey, but if you're in the shore area hit me up and maybe we'll cruise.

ctsvett is offline FAQ is your Friend
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

CTS-VETTE not to be confused with CTSVETT (that's me)

Welcome... I am considering bonderant school in AZ.. They use V6 CTSs which I think will give a closer experience to a V than a camaro or corvette. I called and they said that they may be going to Vs at some point when their "allotment of cars" reaches some "magic point"... It's weird and unreliable information.... I am hoping GM will offer us something.. (anyone listening?!?!)

Reed
    CTSVETT@verizon.net
    http://ww.cadillacfaq.com

DgtalPimp is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): CTS-V CAI, CAM, BB X-pipe, Baer Extreme Plus

Quote Originally Posted by mrbadss
    CTS-VETTE not to be confused with CTSVETT (that's me)

Welcome... I am considering bonderant school in AZ.. They use V6 CTSs which I think will give a closer experience to a V than a camaro or corvette. I called and they said that they may be going to Vs at some point when their "allotment of cars" reaches some "magic point"... It's weird and unreliable information.... I am hoping GM will offer us something.. (anyone listening?!?!)
    I went to the Baer Track day a couple years ago with my buddy (Hal Baer) and I took my 3 series BMW. The track day was at Bondurant's tracks. We spent the day on the west track which is more forgiving to new drivers. I also got to go for a ride with Bob Bondurant in his training Crown Vic. The roll bars in the back keep my ass in place. The funny thing was watching Bob talk to the other three passengers while driving the Vic for all she was worth. "So where you from"? Bob says looking over his right should at me while taking a hard left hander. It was a great day. I was able to push my self on the track in a safe environment and get pointers (not as much as a school session) on driving. If you can find any local track days I would recommend that as well as Bondurant’s school.

Bondurant info -->http://www.bondurant.com/

Dgtal

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.