Mallett V - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Mallett V in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; anyone seen what the fender flares look like??...
    ages is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: Mallett V

anyone seen what the fender flares look like??

ages is offline Cadillac Owners Member

pics maybe,,,,?

Cal
    Cal is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

My bad, he wasn't quoting me 427cid. I shall eat that humble pie now.

But my bet still stands for the brave of heart!

Note: for 18-20k installed my tuner shop will do a 447cid that puts down low to mid 500s at the wheels, depending on cam. that does include core, so the price is higher than Mallett's advertised $15k for the 427cid but the 447 is a crate, I am not sure if that is what Mallett is offering since his site says 'upgrade'.

Depending on whether the 2006 year is that much nicer (LS7?) I may go with the 447 next year, we'll see how it is looking for future models of the V.

M396 #00-011 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

447ci, sounds sick. Goodluck w/ traction! Although that's allways a nice problem to have.

BTW, Mallett's SC 435ci V put out over 700rwhp on the rollers, according to them.

Cal
    Cal is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by M396 #00-011
    447ci, sounds sick. Goodluck w/ traction! Although that's allways a nice problem to have.

BTW, Mallett's SC 435ci V put out over 700rwhp on the rollers, according to them.

6. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.