Cadillac Owners Forum banner

V-Day II, which track?

3K views 37 replies 28 participants last post by  rand49er 
#1 · (Edited)
with V-Day II only a year away, which track would you like to go to?

1....Summit Point circuit at Summit Point. 1 day, same price (give or take) as this year.

2...NJ motorsports park. possible 2 day (with a good chance to get a weekend), brand new tracks

3...VIR. possible 2 day (monday-thursday only)

#4 ·
Luke,

Summit Point was an incredible success, from a nostalgia perspective I feel like the 2nd annual event should be in the same place. However, if there is going to be a change, those of us from down south I would assume would prefer VIR which is a few hours closer than Summit or NJ Motorsports Park. But, to be honest, I will go to wherever the event is going to be held out of a sense of loyalty to the Lindsay team and the incredible support that you all have provided since the first week I owned my "V"! Count Christina and I in no matter where it is!

My Best,

Rob

#5 ·
Does not matter where - pick a place and count me in.

#8 ·
If its a good track, I say NJ.

On a side note. Don't think we'll need to novice groups next year :lildevil:

#15 ·
How about Sebring or Homested Raceway....:bouncy: I know people at both maybe I could get you a deal luke...:)

Also Andy Pilgrim live here in Boca so maybe he would come...

#16 ·
Just try to get the dates asap! I have to drop my vacation requests for next year in September and since I work weekends odds are I will need to take some days.

BTW, Bluegrass Motorsports Park gets my vote for obvious selfish reasons. It is gonna be BRAND NEW and have great amenities and is pretty centrally located for a large part of the nation.

http://www.drivebluegrass.com/

But I will travel to be a part of #2.

#17 ·
V I R

-Chris

#28 ·
:werd:

#31 ·
VIR is the only track to consider. It is the most fun track I have done other than Sebring, which is farther than anyone wants to go.

John

#35 ·
I guess we have to consider two things.
First, the Lyndsay guys. Can they make it to a track that's far away? If not, I have no problem doing the big track at Summit. On a side note, its much easier for some guys to get work done at Lyndsay before the track event.

Second, if its ok with Lyndsay to go anywhere, then we have to find out who's coming, and from where. Maybe move it around, from year to year. That way everybody gets it close to them at some point.

That said, I hear the long track at Pocono is great for the Vs :rolleyes:

PS It would be nice to do a V event twenty years from now, and be able to say we were part of it from the begining.

Tony

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.