Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Reverse parkin sensors

1K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  theloanman219 
#1 ·
Hmmm, All the cadis i know have reverse parkin sensors Except ours...HOw come?

Also can we install a kit to out vehicles? I am lookin for a nice clean kit, none of these Chinese wanna-be, woops it seldoms works kits...

Lookin forward to your replies

Naf

#6 ·
Perhaps GM engineers thought people that buy a V are good drivers, and don't need some dumb ass back up nanny :shrug:.

Honestly I'd say skip the backup camera, and go right for chromed curb-feelers.

-Chris

#8 ·
those sensors look crappy in my opinion, especialy if its black. Plus don't they tell you to stop about a foot from an object? kind of usless when parallel parking in the city. +1 for a back up camera but then again I don't know of any hacks that will let you see an additional AV input on the stock system. If anyone knows of one I'm all ears.

#10 ·
Check this link out! They sell it in Wal-Mart and eveyone i looked at worked.. They hold up the abuse, Well made I believe. I would get it but... i don't park on the street much. The T.V. is so small it would fit anywhere you want, i would just lay it in the center armrest. And the cam. bolts onto your lience plate screws. Postive and ground.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-VR3-WIRELES...ryZ48605QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

#12 ·
Thats another issue i am havin. I would love when i lock the doors the windows and sunroof close. Much like a VW does...

Its a "Luxury" that shouldnt be on a "sports car" but you know we arnt dealin with any normal vehicle...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.