Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Briefly met CSP3000

Tags
ext
889 views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  odla 
#1 ·
I ran into csp3000 on the roads yesterday, although I didnt get to hear the maggie. His car is sweet. I love the professionaly blacked out tails (light years better than VHT spray) I just wish I coulda heard miss maggie. Nice meeting you man, hope to see you around. Maybe someday your not overwhelmingly busy, we could meet up. Ive been having exhaust/header noises that Im not sure are normal, maybe you can help diagnose.

#9 ·
I hope you go odla...:thumbsup:

#6 ·
Hey AlmostAV, Really nice meeting you as well. I am sorry I couldn't open the V up for ya but I was droping off my grandmother to her friends house and she is 90 years old and I dont think she would have enjoyed me going like a bat out of hell...;) I will be at the car show on 441 on Friday and maybe if Nikon takes his skirt off he will join us as well...:p:duck:Also I am going to Moroso maybe sometime on Friday nite after the car show and I am Deff going on Sat at 4:30pm as the track is closing next week for a couple of months and I want to get in as much time there as possible. Oh, and by the way your car looks great as well. It looks so much like Darren's "onebadcad" i was like wtf is he doing up by me...lol

Chris

#8 ·
hhehe thanks as Im sure you know he has a 383 + maggie.....looking like it is one thing.....but sounding like and performing like it....completely another.

Let me know when your going on Friday, I may tag along.
I will PM you my number. I should be ariving there around maybe 6:45 to 7pm...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.