If my V could talk...
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, If my V could talk... in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I bet she'd have some interesting stories. She's an 06 that was delivered to the Milford Proving Grounds in November ...
    lilred is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V, 2012 CTS-V

Cool If my V could talk...

I bet she'd have some interesting stories. She's an 06 that was delivered to the Milford Proving Grounds in November of 05 with FG2, Infrared paint, and the optional tires. The car now has silver centercaps and Goodyear Eagle GSD3 tires, which I don't believe is correct for that year. The title says "New" but she's got 18k miles on her. Oddly the in service date was in 07 so the warranty is good through 11.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

CTSV_510 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '06 Z06, '05 CTS-V 453rwhp/434rwtq (sold)

Re: If my V could talk...

probably a demo that was never titled and therefore technically still "new" when you got it?

lilred is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V, 2012 CTS-V

Yeah it was never titled. Carfax lists it as a "manufacturer's vehicle".

atdeneve is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

When holding the mouse arrow over the thread title, the post summary reads "delivered to the Milf..."

What a let down.

Just playin. Clever placement of characters to get it to end that way. Pique some people's interest. Then again, I was probably the only one to get tickled into opening this thread by that. Loser.

JD03Cobra is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 Platinum CTS V

I live just a few miles from the Milford Proving Grounds. I've seen plent of them rolling around with Manufacturers plates. Who knows...maybe I've seen yours.

That is an odd service date for an 05.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.