2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, CTS-V O2 sensors in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Since one is not throwing the code... Swap your O2 sensors (the rear ones) and see if the code swaps ...
- 05-29-13 05:46 PM #31Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V Raven, StainlessWorks header back exhaust
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
- Wildomar, CA
Since one is not throwing the code... Swap your O2 sensors (the rear ones) and see if the code swaps sides or not. If it does, it's the sensor, if it doesn't... Its the cat.
- 05-29-13 05:52 PM #32
Re: CTS-V O2 sensors
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; Metric; Includes: 10mm X 11mm, 12mm X 13mm & 15mm X 17mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Hex Bits Set
SAE Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; SAE Hex Bits; Contains: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8"